View Single Post
lyric
Veteran Member
Old 04-05-2013 , 10:08   Re: [ANY] Report to Forums
Reply With Quote #268

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-Holiday View Post
So here are my plans.. Redo the adding targets to the menu... It will act the same but it will only show connected players as long as IsUserConnected() returns true they will be on the menu. Ill try to figure out why the menu doesn't show up in spectate.. As for the two commands.

rtf_blacklist <name|steamid> if a STEAM_ID is given it will simply add the player (if that player isn't found in the game currently).

rtf_unblacklist would function similarly where if the first argument is a STEAM id it will search for that ID and remove it.

EDIT: Just viewed my source code... COMMAND_FILTER_ALIVE was in the add players to command..... Which is my problem.. Damn C/P lol...

Try this beta let me know if it does as expected.

What changed in the 1.1.6 beta:
Code:
rtf_blacklist <steamid> <reason> //Add a player to the black list whether they are in game or not. (command will function as it did in 1.1.5 if the player is still in game)

rtf_unblacklist <steamid> //Remove a player from the black list whether they are in game or not. (Command will function as it did in 1.1.5 if the player is still in game)
All players should now be in the menu whether they are alive, dead, or spectating.

THIS IS A BETA. A QUICK HACK AT THE CODE FROM MY CELL PHONE!!! IF IT DOESNT WORK REVERT TO CODE IN FIRST POST...
I finally got a chance to test this and there was no errors regarding the targetmenu thing but the adding to rtf-blacklist.txt seems broken even though it say it added correctly.

i added myself with the /rtf_blacklist "my" "test" and it did this after saying "Added STEAMID my to the list":

Code:
"Blacklist"
{
	"my"
	{
		"reason"		"test"
	}
}
It didn't add my steam id or my whole name which at the time was "my name".

Also, when I did /rtf_unblacklist "my" it said it added me to the list when it should say it removed me. It did remove my entry from rtf-blacklist.txt though so that's good

hopes this helps you buddy

Last edited by lyric; 04-05-2013 at 10:14.