View Single Post
vodka00
Veteran Member
Old 03-31-2013 , 20:09   Re: [CS:S] Bhop - Features for BunnyHop's servers
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvanya View Post
I made an account just to whine a little on your plugin, don't know if you'll update it anymore though.

Well well, this is what I have reacted to when playing on servers using the plugin;
#1 When you land you seem to slide a little if you don't continue to jump. I have no idea why or how the plugin make this happen, but it's really annoying. If you only play a normal bhop there's no problem, but as soon as you go for a climb it really fucks up to slide off the platform.
#2 The plugin somehow also seem to change the height you lift from the ground (not using !lowgrav) and fucks up the timing if your not using autobhop. This isn't either a problem if you only like to play on servers using this plugin, but if you're like me you practise bhop to use it on non-bhop server like mg and surf, where this plugin is not so common. Or just a serious bhop server with only airaccelerate 100 and enablebunnyhopping 1

If you're going to update the plugin I'd love to see these things changed or I will be forced to keep recommending servers to remove the plugin... No offense but it doesn't have the same feeling.

Srry for bad English
//Charles the Monster
1. sounds like sv_friction
2. there is a cvar to disable ''no speed loss on landing'.

cw speedruns: