View Single Post
beastwick987
Old 03-31-2013 , 12:16   Deathmatch Enhancement Plugin Testing CS:GO
Reply With Quote #1

Hello,

I have been working on a small SM project for CS:GO and I was hoping I could get a little traffic to a server I host periodically to test. I call this plugin simply "Unstoppable."

You gain a base + percentage of your killing blow back in health.
You gain increased movement speed, which is capped.
The P250 slows targets by 10% per hit, up to 1/2 their movement speed.
Knife kills award a team wide 10% damage bonus for 5 seconds.
You can access an item shop via the !buy command and spend health on perks and upgrades.

Items include: bonus battery, transfusion cell (health regeneration), improved tranquilizers (faster slow), adrenaline (go past the speed increase cap), the hand nuke (HE grenade does extreme damage).

I am now focusing on making those values adjustable by users (instead of hard coded) and would like feedback or criticism. Also new and fresh ideas are always welcomed.

I am posting quickly as I have to go, but if a message like this should be posted in a more specific forum, I apologize and hope a mod can move it their ASAP. If there is a similar plugin already out there, cool! I have been using this project to really learn about SM and Source.

You may find the server under US-EAST filter, "Unstoppable Plugin Deathmatch Alpha 1.0"

It should be up for another few hours.

I have decided to post for approval. Thank you those who helped.

Last edited by beastwick987; 04-04-2013 at 21:41. Reason: going to submit for approval