View Single Post
ScoobyDooo
Old 12-16-2012 , 00:38   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #599

Quote: Originally Posted by ScoobyDooo
something like a ...detectmod plugin for polymorph...or an upgrade for polymorph ? :-? please ?

It might be possible to do this with an add-on for Polymorph.

P.S. Some of your requests here contradict each other so I don't know what you actually want.

Thats what i want the most...the add-on for polymorph...when you change the map (amx_map or amx_votemap), i want polymorph to put the MOD depending on what map it is.

If for an example, i use amx_map surf_ski_2, then Polymorph needs to put the SURF mode..
If i amx_map pb_snow ...polymoprh need to activate the paintball mode..
and the same with amx_votemap...

did you understand now ? sorry about my earlier post...had too many ideas in my had, not only about polymorph....and my brain temporarily froze )

EDIT: I have some questions...about polymorph ..how many mods does it support ?
Because i've encounterred a problem...my server has 24 slots...
In the polymorph i put 4 mods: SURF+RESPAWN (more like CSDM, but on surf_ maps),CSDM (normal maps),GunGame and Paintball.
But, i noticed that when i change the mod, the server chage map is taking a looot of time...something like...10 seconds..or 15...when it usually is 2 seconds.. (at least for me) ...is it because i have too many mods ?i doubt it:-? ...not to say that..i want to add war3ft,deathrun and zombie survival on it...i hope the server will survive this many mods, LOL

Last edited by ScoobyDooo; 12-16-2012 at 00:43.
Send a message via Yahoo to ScoobyDooo Send a message via Skype™ to ScoobyDooo