View Single Post
St00ne
Veteran Member
Old 11-27-2012 , 11:15   Re: Fully Threaded Server Redirect
Reply With Quote #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyGaming View Post
Well, I dont know if there is any "keyword" you have to press for redirecting yourself to any server because I never coded anything with SM but I will give my best to figure out, what command it could be.

As I wrote "ask[...]" in my console, one command appeared automatically named "askconnect_accept". I wrote "say !servers" - servers appeared as a chatmessage - I chose a number - quickly returned to my console and typed askconnect_accept but nothing happened. Even the console did not give me any message in return.

If anyone could fix that, I am willing to donate a small amount :-)

Edit: Here is my logfile:

L 11/27/2012 - 15:28:28: SourceMod error session started
L 11/27/2012 - 15:28:28: Info (map "de_dust2") (file "errors_20121127.log")
L 11/27/2012 - 15:28:28: [SM] Native "CreateDialog" reported: Client 17 is not in game
L 11/27/2012 - 15:28:28: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "serverredirect.smx":
L 11/27/2012 - 15:28:28: [SM] [0] Line 371, /home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpTINSCC.sp::RedirMenuHandler()
L 11/27/2012 - 152:05: Error log file session closed.
Hi,

The 'keyword', as you call it, belongs to the game and not to the plugin, I think.
The fact that the console displays it to you when you start typing it means that the same command exists on both CS:S and CS:GO, which is a good thing.
The only difference is that it is not displayed automatically on your screen in CS:GO like it used to in CS:S, which is a pity, but not dramatic.
Now that you know it, this is a good point, because it means that the plugin should work.

The error log that you copied here seems to say that you were not ingame, or maybe you were dead or spectating, and SM might not be totally up to date concerning Team/Spectator/Dead recognition in CS:GO.

You should try again when you are in a team (T or CT, nevermind) AND while you are alive.

It should work.

If not... this plugin needs to be modified but I don't know how, and as I said earlier, I can't play CS:GO right now so I won't be able to help you more...

See you

St00ne

-My plugins-

Last edited by St00ne; 11-27-2012 at 11:20.