View Single Post
ktm
Old 08-29-2012 , 12:54   Re: [Any] Explosive Oildrum Spawner [v1.2]
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by NameUser View Post
Can you add a feature which also spawns regular barrels? Or no?
By that do you mean drums that do not explode? I could easily add the non-explosive version of the explosive drum, or any other barrel/drum models as a command. There are on the other hand plugins already out there that let you add such props easily to their set up already. I recommend you check out EntControl by LeGone if you want to spawn normalized things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsedick View Post
That was my suggestion - he would have to implement it with a database setup like Darth has his pumpkins in the auto spawner - I was looking at that code to this and Darth's could be altered with these props but I'm not sure of what else needs to be changed in it.
Sadly, I'm just not sure how I would go about that. I'm pretty sure it could be done, as all I would imagine you would have to do is change the entities in darth's plugins to prop_physics_overrides or prop_physics and then set the key values. Thing is this is my first plugin, and I'm kinda learning as I go along. Because of that I have pretty limited knowledge on how to work with sourcepawn. Hopefully as I go I'll get better and be able to add the feature you've been chatting about. Because that sure would be amazing.

Last edited by ktm; 08-29-2012 at 12:55.