Thread: [TF2] MatchMod
View Single Post
Hawkeye-
Old 08-09-2012 , 00:57   Re: [TF2] MatchMod
Reply With Quote #191

2.0 is basically a re-write of a lot of the code, and the external configs, a special set will be internally coded into the mod, Not my favorite thing, but for ease of setup be many servers, it really became a must to at least have something in there. Also looking at Stat possibilities and other things. 95% of the mod support has been the league config maintenance, and honestly those have been pretty stable with few changes over the past couple of seasons.

The ReadyUp code is disable in the PuG/Scrim level configs (6v6/9v9) but it defaults to on with the formal leagues (!match esea Password) since it makes more sense there and was really setup that was intentionally to allow a smooth transition of players new to the mod. Once change I may make is force the !teamname command to always be used and not allow anything but, but this was once again left for players unfamiliar and when playing lobbies I didn't want to spend 5 minutes discussing the feature just so they could set their team name to 8==D. :-/

To get around the truncation, at the beginning of the first half, I forcefully set the team names again from the stored variables to make things look good, so it comes out in the wash.