View Single Post
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-27-2012 , 08:13   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

General update: I'm porting several other changes from Vs. Saxton Hale 1.39 to FF2, but it's taking longer than I anticipated. I underestimated exactly how many changes Flamin' Sarge made between versions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntereb View Post
Okay, so I have two new problems.

1. All of my players start with 100 health for some reason. (I searched, and I think this has already been discussed, but I couldn't find the exact post)

2. sv_alltalk isn't working. I keep enabling it, and disabling it. People can always talk to alive players no matter what. The server will be reset in the morning, so if it's just a matter of me not restarting all the way after installing new plugins, it will be fixed tomorrow. I just want to make sure this isn't something else before I wait...

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
Are you sure either of these are related to FF2? #1 sounds like an issue with a plugin written for CS:S (where everyone has 100 health) being used for TF2 (where each class has a different amount of health); FF2 only adjusts the health of boss characters.

#2... well, FF2 doesn't actually do anything with sv_alltalk. Having said that, it might be a good idea to check your cfg/config_arena.cfg to make sure sv_alltalk isn't being modified there.

Last edited by Powerlord; 07-27-2012 at 08:14.