View Single Post
KETTN | Your Master ,,I,,
Old 05-08-2004 , 23:55  
Reply With Quote #22

I Run 3 servers i run a 1.5 server a CS 1.6 server and and a condition zero server all the server run the same mods and all run on the same mechine the server says it loads all the mods with no errors on the Condition Zero Server but when i try to log on to the Condition Zero Server i get this same Error form my main computer not the server the log in the server just says i time out i can log in to my CS 1.6 server just fine and the 1.5 server just fine but the 1.5 server don't really matter at all since it dont use Steam

The instruction at "0x0c371ad9" referenced memory at "0x0c625b38". The memory could not be "read".

it is not my memory and it is not my memory in my server it has to do with metamodx and amxx because if i disable all the mods on the Condition Zero server it will let me log in to it so if anyone has figured out why it does that please email me at [email protected] in the mean time i will be messing with it with trial and error untill i figure it out or untill someone can tell me the fix for it
Send a message via Yahoo to KETTN | Your Master ,,I,,