View Single Post
DynamicBits
Old 01-31-2012 , 16:28   Re: Deagles' Map Manager v3.24
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
Why don't you just pause the conflicting plugins?

Also, you should have moved plugin_init() to the top where it belongs :).
I don't think that a map manager plugin is the place to pause other plugins. As far back as I remember, the instructions for this plugin have made it clear that other plugins need to be disabled. Think of the new messages as a friendly reminder.

If I had coded this from scratch, plugin_init() would be at the top. I agree with you 100%. Maybe I'll make this change for you in the future. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnorMcLeod View Post
Also i really think that this plugin should be rewritten from the scratch, but that one hasn't been followed.
Yes, the way this was originally written is not without flaws. Galileo is probably as close to a rewrite as we'll see for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeZN0ztrA View Post
Says unknown command when typing dmap_status or dmap_help
Are you sure it does for dmap_help? As for dmap_status, you're 100% right. For some odd reason, the error message doesn't appear when you are spectating. Anyways, expect a fix in the next version. That bug appears to go as far back as at least v2.30. I can't believe no one pointed it out before now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexan View Post
I need to have Nextmap Chooser ON, in order for my server to work, to be able to changelevel, otherwize it gets stuck right after you choose the map (on rtv) so can anyone please tell me how can I disable this function!
Change this part:
Code:
if (is_plugin_loaded("Nextmap Chooser") > -1) {
bRepeat = true;
announce_conflict("mapchooser.amxx");
}
to
Code:
if (is_plugin_loaded("Nextmap Chooser") > -1) {
//bRepeat = true;
//announce_conflict("mapchooser.amxx");
}
I'm afraid I don't understand why you need to have it enabled, though. What mod are you using? What exactly happens with Nextmap Chooser disabled?

--
Andy

Last edited by DynamicBits; 01-31-2012 at 16:36. Reason: alexan decided to sneak in a post before I submitted my reply ;)