View Single Post
nikhilgupta345
Veteran Member
Old 10-22-2011 , 21:06   Re: Voice Radius
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xalus View Post
Funny idea.

But SetClientListening should be better coded..

PHP Code:
if( !bSenderAlive )
    {

}
else {

Could be combinated to one.
How?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emp` View Post
Very nicely done. Adds more features than AMX Voice Proximity and is much more efficient about it.

g_szVersion is only used once through out the plugin, so it would be better to just create it as a define.

I suggest you fix the spacing around line 109, it's an eye sore.

Because you are using cstrike to use cs_get_user_team, you need to change the modification to Counter-Strike.

I'm not sure if you need to use engfunc, if you haven't already tried, I'd try changing the forward_return to false and see if that stops the communication.

Approved, but leaving in New Submissions for people to see it.
Thanks. I didn't realize that spacing got messed up at 109. I was pretty sure it was fine when I uploaded it. Guess I was wrong

I had the modification at Counter-Strike before with category of server management. Not sure why it reset. Fixed anyway.

I'm using engfunc because that's the only way I've seen it done in other plugins, so I just took that part from other plugins. (Well, from one of my previous plugins, which took it from another plugin). I'll look into it.

EDIT: I've seen instances where it works with only engfunc, without the forward_return. I've removed the forward_return and left the engfunc there. If anybody has any problems I'll look further into the problem.

EDIT EDIT: @Emp`, do you have any idea why the majority of my approved plugins are not showing up on www.amxmodx.org? Drekes says the same thing is happening with his.
If you like my work, please

Last edited by nikhilgupta345; 10-22-2011 at 21:17.
Send a message via ICQ to nikhilgupta345 Send a message via Yahoo to nikhilgupta345