View Single Post
SpazShot
Old 08-27-2011 , 17:09   Re: [CSS] SM_Hosties (v2.0.0)
Reply With Quote #1029

Quote:
Originally Posted by databomb View Post
SpazShot, first try reducing your sm_hosties_mute_immune cvar to only root admins to make sure they don't have immunity from another flag. Second, could you tell us if they see the translated phrase "Now Muted" when they die?

SpazShot,

Also, the new mute system relies on natives in 1.3.9+ SM -or- hacky listener code to tell if players are already muted. The Extended Comm plugin from TwistedPanda replaces basecomm and changes sm_mute and sm_unmute around quite a bit. Extended Comm and Hosties could be incompatible if TwistedPanda has significantly changed the commands; I haven't looked to see exactly what the issue is with that. In general, I don't recommend overriding *any* of the original SM plugins; I don't even run sourcebans for this reason.

34 "Extended Comm" (2.2.4) by Twisted|Panda
The sm_hosties_mute_immune cvar was on root admin first and it was still the same problem so I changed it to all admins even though all admins have the root flag already for my server.

No they don't see "Now muted" after dying.

Okay I've removed extendedcomm and re-enabled basecomm and so far same result, I may have to wait for map change even though I auto loaded basecomm and unloaded extendedcomm after removal, and what should I do about these natives in 1.3.9+ SM? I'm running 1.3.8.