View Single Post
rastafari
Old 08-12-2011 , 12:14   Re: messages being cut short..
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLM View Post
im trying to schedule the server to say a message every 5 minutes.. heres my hobo_crontab.ini file..

Code:
* * * 00 | amx_say "ES Clan is looking for donors! say !donate to see the benefits!"
* * * 05 | amx_say "ES Clan is looking for donors! say !donate to see the benefits!"
* * * 10 | amx_say "ES Clan is looking for donors! say !donate to see the benefits!"
* * * 15 | amx_say "ES Clan is looking for donors! say !donate to see the benefits!"
* * * 20 | amx_say "ES Clan is looking for donors! say !donate to see the benefits!"
* * * 25 | amx_say "ES Clan is looking for donors! say !donate to see the benefits!"
* * * 30 | amx_say "ES Clan is looking for donors! say !donate to see the benefits!"
* * * 35 | amx_say "ES Clan is looking for donors! say !donate to see the benefits!"
* * * 40 | amx_say "ES Clan is looking for donors! say !donate to see the benefits!"
* * * 45 | amx_say "ES Clan is looking for donors! say !donate to see the benefits!"
* * * 50 | amx_say "ES Clan is looking for donors! say !donate to see the benefits!"
* * * 55 | amx_say "ES Clan is looking for donors! say !donate to see the benefits!"
and basically it gets cut off at donor[s!] (the s! is cut off and the parenthesis ends)

can someone tell me what im doing wrong?

The line you wrote is maybe long, I tried this one:
Quote:
* * * 5| say ES Clan is looking for donors!
* * * 5| say say !donate to see
* * * 5| say the benefits!
I had no better idea