View Single Post
PaTrick C.
Old 07-27-2011 , 23:15   [REQ]Custom Plugins!
Reply With Quote #1

Hey again , i don't know any other place for this so i try again here, i need some plugins for my HNS server bcuz' it's kinda bad looking, so i need to make some changes. 2pac said it 2

1. i have this adminchat.amxx and it's so cool, when u are admin and u are T, the messages u type in the amx_chat will show up in red for others, and blue if CTs, but i have like 60 admins, so i need amx_chat2, so i can put it to acces only for me and the other helping owners.

2. i use HNS most of the times the plugin name is "hnswarmingedit.amxx" it's exolents' but i sometimes need to add "blockspub.amxx" or "hnsdm.amxx + Map_Spawns_Editor.amxx" is there a way for admins to do that in game without connecting to ftp? i know there are some plugins for that but i need something simple bcuz i already made a mess on the server and it's kinda laggy.

3. is there a plugin that can tell u which plugins make lag or are not workin too well? i need 1 if it's something u can have

4. amx_ask , a plugin that would bring a hud for each players with all the maps from the maps.ini and they would choose their favorite map , and when the vote finishes the most voted 3 maps to come up , and admins know what to vote for the nextmap

5. i have this Lastman plugin i don't know if it's laggy but the messages are kinda fast and to small to be read can somebody make it way better for 2011?

6.i need a plugin with the cvar: amx_helper 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8(number of admins to go spec) and that cvar will automatly put the lower admin in flags , spec so he would do his job as an admin not a player

7. i think this would be the best vote plugin ever, i need a autovote message at the end of the map , for players to vote the admins that were on that current map , and would have to vote the admin's performances , and save it to a log each map, so when i check it on ftp in logs, i would know which is the best admin , and which not according to players. 2 mins before the end of the map.

8. i would like a plugin like frostnade, but on he grenade, for cts&ts that would make the slap efect but a little bigger but not too much, at the limit so it would move the enemy but no hp lost.

9. and if it's possible an amx_mute player , that make an player unbind y and u and doesn't let him use say say_team or messagemode in console and if amx_mute player 2xtimes would undo 1rst command

10.like i said i have like 60 admins+slots is there a way to limit commands per map? i mean if there are 10 admins on the server and each one uses 1 amx_slay 1 amx_slap it would be like 20 commands , can a private message come up and say "Admins commands reach to a limit 30 commands, try again on the next map" and that couldn't change on reconnect/retry.

11.a admin limiter commands for each admin , per day, that means only 30-50 commands per day for each admin , and every rang would have a cvar for me to chose the number of commands, like 30 gags , 20 slays , 60 bans, or something like that

12.u know this magic market plugin, i have it , but , i share it with other admins , can somebody make it so it's called +trip , and would be only this 2 colours LIME AND LIGHT YELLOW? both together so only i can use it? i really would love that. For getting high d

PS: i really need a help on this , i know i made a mess out of this post, but the help i get it's for my hns players , not for my lan server with my bots thanks

Last edited by PaTrick C.; 07-27-2011 at 23:19.
Send a message via Yahoo to PaTrick C.