View Single Post
Inker
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-17-2011 , 21:31   Re: [L4D2] Standardized Revamp Structure (srsmod)
Reply With Quote #532

I have a couple questions:

First, is it possible to make it so tanks don't spawn on particular levels? I get a lot of complaints about tanks spawning on Dead Center 1 and I'm curious if I can disable it for just that map.

Secondly, I'm attempting to make it so it removes all random kits outside of the saferoom, except keep the 4 kits at the finales. Is this possible? This is what I have in the srsmod.cfg:

Code:
    "Medkits, outside Saferoom"
    {
        "classname"                "weapon_first_aid_kit_spawn"
        "removal_factor"        "0.0"                                    // remove 60% of map Medkits
        "convarremove"            "srs_remove_map_medkits_factor"

"replace_factor"        "1.0"                                    // replace all remaining(!) Medkits with...
        "convarreplace"            "srs_replace_map_medkits_factor"
        "replace_classname"        "weapon_pain_pills_spawn"                // Pills!
        "convarreplaceclass"    "srs_replace_map_medkits_with"

"aroundspawnpoint"        "no"                                    // this specifies the setting as "all but saferoom"
        "finale_only"            "no"    
    }

"Medkits, outside Saferoom, finale"
    {
        "removal_factor"        "0.0"                                    // remove 60% of map Medkits
        "convarremove"            "srs_remove_map_medkits_factor"

"replace_factor"        "0.0"                                    // replace all remaining(!) Medkits with...
        "convarreplace"            "srs_replace_map_medkits_factor"
        "convarreplaceclass"    "srs_replace_map_medkits_with"

"aroundspawnpoint"        "no"
        "finale_only"            "yes"                                    // this specifies the setting as "all but saferoom"
    }

"Medkits, inside Saferoom"
    {
        "removal_factor"        "0.0"                                    // do not remove any saferoom Medkits
        "convarremove"            "srs_remove_start_medkits_factor"

"replace_factor"        "0.0"                                    // replace all saferoom Medkits with...
        "convarreplace"            "srs_replace_start_medkits_factor"
        "convarreplaceclass"    "srs_replace_start_medkits_with"

"aroundspawnpoint"        "yes"                                    // this specifies the setting as "only saferoom"
    }
Having it like this keeps the saferoom kits, but replaces all other kits with pills including the kits at the finale.