View Single Post
rhelgeby
Veteran Member
Old 06-17-2011 , 07:09   Re: Question About zr_infect_consecutive_block
Reply With Quote #24

Tested again with bot_quota set to 5 and 6. Still got some double infections (either me or some bots). Respawning was off.

Enabling disabling SourceTV had no effect, so that one isn't disrupting anything.

I also had zr_infect_spawntime_min set to 1 and the max set to 2 to get quick rounds. Ratio was 2, 3 or 4. Once mother zombies were infected I remembered the names and ended the round with the zr_infect @all command.

I tested for 40-50 rounds on my linux test server with the latest patch (r649).

Whether it's on windows or linux shouldn't matter, neither which random number generator that's used. Our code should prevent it, but it doesn't and I can't see why. I guess we could print a message to the chat in every event the flag is modified and dump data; event, client, type, data.

Update:
It turns out that the immunity flag is reset on every infect that isn't a mother zombie infect. So if all players do nothing and let the round end, it works. But as soon as someone infect a human, the human's immunity flag is reset. This also applies to the admin infect command.

It's a case in this logic when the immunity flag is supposed to be kept as it is (not changed). That is when a zombie infect a human, and when a admin infect command is used. We use the ternary operator to update the flag, but that won't work in this case.

Zombie:Reloaded | PawnUnit | Object Library
(Please don't send private messages for support, they will be ignored. Use the forum.)

Last edited by rhelgeby; 06-17-2011 at 07:53.
Send a message via MSN to rhelgeby