View Single Post
CFC_Jladanyi
Old 06-07-2011 , 15:13   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B105
Reply With Quote #1316

Quote:
Originally Posted by muukis View Post
It's not the server.cfg you need to modify. In fact, I don't think they apply when the plugin has its own set of configs. Search something like this: .\left4dead2\cfg\sourcemod\l4d_stats.cfg.

I understand where the cfg file is located for your plugin.

My problem with trying that is the settings changes never work. Also the sourcemod.cfg was not a good place to place them "I tried" It does not assign them either. Nor does the server.cfg. I have tested both..

The server.cfg settings always override any plugin specific settings (cvars) within plugin cfg's. "That's why I attempted it" But due to the fact that the server.cfg is loaded before any plugins it did not work. How do I know this? Because my server.cfg cvars always load and when I have conflicting ones within the individual plugins cfg's the server cfg always superseeds them.

The only way I have been able to get the settings to apply to your plugin have been when using the cvars in the console while connected to the server as an admin. The cfg that is created by your plugin might as well not exist right now as the best I can tell the plugin is not pulling any of those variables from the cfg.