View Single Post
Allstar
Old 03-21-2011 , 09:51   Re: [CS:S] Random Madness
Reply With Quote #4

Hey,

I really like the idea of this plugin but I'm having a few issues with it. When altering some of the cfg settings, some of them don't seem to apply properly. For example if I have sm_randomemadness_tourney_mode "1" it seems to recycle weapons I've already used...in particular the knife which seems to happen every 5 rounds or so.

Also I can't seem to get a single weapon to work properly. Let's assume for example I only want a deagle, I've tried using the sm_randommadness_disabled "glock, usp, p228, etc" but that doesn't seem to work. I have to admit in my n00bness I'm not entirely sure what the 'comma limited' bit implies on that line tho.

One last thing is that I'd like our players to spawn with a flashbang grenade (or preferably two) every round but when I apply weapon_flashbang to the sm_randommadness_spawn_t / spawn_ct files after a while the server crashes. I mean it works great for a bit and gives the flashbangs at spawn fine but after a while the server just gives up. The only errors I can see in my logs are these:

Code:
L 03/21/2011 - 13:29:27: [SM] Native "RemoveFromArray" reported: Invalid index -1 (count: 26)
L 03/21/2011 - 13:29:27: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "sm_random_madness.smx":
L 03/21/2011 - 13:29:27: [SM]   [0]  Line 273, sm_random_madness.sp::Event_OnRoundEnd()
Hope you might be able to help me.

Thanks in advance.