Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Molotov Cocktail
Version 3.20

* Required Modules:
- Fakemeta
- Fakemeta Utilities
- Cstrike
I am trying to set this up for use in DOD. The plugin (above extracted from the .sma) says Required Module Cstrike, yet the very beginning of this whole thread indicates that it can also be used in DOD by putting the files in the directories as previously indicated. So, will this work in DOD? If so, what adjustments to CVARs should I be making?

Also, in the sma it reads for commands:
Quote:
molotov_give <player|@all|@t|@ct|@al|@ax> - Gives molotovs to a player, a team, or everyone
Then further in it reads:
Quote:
register_concmd("molotov_give", "cmd_MolotovGive", ADMIN_ACCESS, "<player|@all|@t|@ct|@al|@ax> - Gives free molotov cocktails (default=10)");
So what is "10"? How is this number derived? How and where do I change this to define it other than "10"?

ADDED:

I've found one of my answers:
L 01/13/2011 - 059:08: [AMXX] Plugin "molotov_cocktail.amxx" failed to load: Module/Library "cstrike" required for plugin. Check modules.ini.

Quote:
The following chart shows what files are needed for each mod.
So, despite that this thread says (or implies) it should work for DOD, it will not evidently w/out the module specified!

Yet the plugin checks to see if player is axis or allies within it?

From the .sma file itself:

Quote:
if (equali(Arg1[1], "all")) {
targetTeam = 0;
} else if (equali(Arg1[1], "t") || equali(Arg1[1], "al")) { // CS_TEAM_T or ALLIES
targetTeam = TEAM_ONE;
} else if (equali(Arg1[1], "ct") || equali(Arg1[1], "ax")) { // CS_TEAM_CT or AXIS
targetTeam = TEAM_TWO;
What the heck is going on?

Last edited by gunsofnavarone; 01-13-2011 at 05:53. Reason: Additonal Comments