View Single Post
Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 01-05-2011 , 14:49   Re: How joaquimandrade should have handled the plugin release
Reply With Quote #44

Quote:
i knew that sooner or later you would have to come here and conver your buddy, but np.
No. I post because I really don't understand why you react like that.

Quote:
some time later he realized that no one would pay for it, except one guy that bough it from him and then he went ahead and start to give it for free to everyone?
No, I was meant since the source was distributed, the guy has given the source to others people. I've seen that on a forum lately. Source has been freely distributed to others people, not by Quim.

Quote:
cmon, the guy paid for it at the first place, and what the fuck you're saying about enjoying it for 6 months? i doubt that he told the guy something like "after 6 months i'll release it to public", not even "if there's not a huge demand to purchase it i'll just release it". i bet he never told the guy about his idea of releasing it to public. so yea, i'm kinda stupid and everything i say makes no sense at all, unlike you and him and everyone covering him. you right, sir.
You are simply egoist. Joaquim is the guy who post for the sake of sharing knowledge and others things. Knowing it was already public probably since a long time, there is no point to let the plugin in this state. So simply better to let people enjoy the work. What 's wrong with that ?

Last edited by Arkshine; 01-05-2011 at 14:52.