View Single Post
Jumpman
Old 01-01-2011 , 17:55   Re: VAC Status Checker
Reply With Quote #132

Sry my bad english but i have one more

I get this error in my logs player get banned but get error when banned by VAC Status Checker.

[mysql_bans.smx] Unable to REPLACE ban into DB,You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''"[VAC Status Checker] You have been banned due to a previous VAC violati, 0, CU' at line 1, query=REPLACE INTO mysql_bans (steam_id, player_name, ban_reason, ban_length, timestamp) VALUES ('STEAM_0:12085716', 'ITeck cl brush me<3?`pcw/ cw', '"[VAC Status Checker] You have been banned due to a previous VAC violati, 0, CURRENT_TIMESTAMP)

I use mysql_bans and sourcemod webadmin now the problem is when VAC status checker ban a person the ban resson is writing like this "[VAC Status Checker] You have been banned due to a previous VAC violation." would be nice if write like this [VAC Status Checker] You have been banned due to a previous VAC violation without quotes.

The field banned_by is emty would be nice if we can put some text inside this field ex. [VAC Status Checker] so when you look in MySQL Banning in sourcemod webadmin you not see empty field but see Banned by Admin [VAC Status Checker]

The field banned_by_ip is olso empty would be nice to put some text inside here to normal text would be STEAM_0:0xxxxxx9 when a admin ban a player but when VAC status checker bans a player nothing is writing to this field would be nice to have [VAC Status Checker] be added to this field

Can some of you maybe fix this it would be very nice not to have empty fileds

Last edited by Jumpman; 01-02-2011 at 11:16.