Version 2.2.0 (Mod by Snake 60)
- Admin menu integration
~ Created own section for match control.
- WarmUp rounds
~ Sets cash to $16k. Runs WarmUp (WU) & start counts WU rounds.
- Vote after WarmUp
~ Continue WarmUp / Knife / Live.
- Auto-loading configs
~ Depending on how many players are connected (defaults for ESL configs), but can be sets anything you like.
- Kicking/Banning a complete team
~ Suitable for inadequate teams.
- Auto-mapchange after war
~ If war_next_map is set.
- Setting Maxrounds/WU Maxrounds/Nextmap
~ From Menu or via commands.
- Auto-recording SourceTV demo ~ (optional)
~ Demo contain all info by commands: status, sb_status, zb_players.
- Auto-creating SourceTV demo folder ~ [.n.e.w.] ~ (optional)
~ If not set demo recording in default folder: cstrike.
- Auto-naming SourceTV demos
~ Naming recorded demos according to the sets team names, map name and date/time.
- ReadyUp system
~ Asking "ready?" before the clanwar starts.
- Restarting system
~ 3 restarts before Knife/Live.
- Knife round ~ (optional)
~ Weapons are stripped from all players at round start. Winner team gets the vote: Stay or leave?.
- Live mode
~ Score and Rounds are counted, Stats displayed in panel during set up time.
- Auto-swap teams with a choice of skin ~ [.n.e.w.]
~ After 1-st half teams are automatically changed. Players chose the skin and Live is restarted.
- Auto-continue in second half
~ Team score is counted again after 3 restarts.
- Auto-end the war
~ Final score is displayed in panel and in chat. Plugin resets itself.
- Multi-language, full translation support ~ [.n.e.w.]
~ English, Russian, German (need correction), Italian (need correction).
- Team name set up ~ [.n.e.w.]
~ Admins can manually set up team name.
- Change password in game ~ [.n.e.w.]
~ Admins can manually change password in game. Players can see changed password.
- Move to spectator ~ [.n.e.w.]
~ Admins can move all players to spec from menu or specific player via command.
- Detection of recruits ~ [.n.e.w.]
~ Plugin reads authorized Steam_ID from file and alerts all about recruit if it detected.
- Storing results in MySQL DB
~ If exist DB named warriormod, then use it. If not exist - default is tried. Function is disabled if there is no access to any DB.
~ Displays the current WarriorMod version.
~ How many rounds to play. Can be any number you want.
~ How many rounds to play during WarmUp. The actual number of played rounds may be different from this, because players can vote to extend the WarmUp.
~ ESL configs set fadetoblack to 1. If you don't like this, set this cVar to 0, and fadetoblack will be turned off; set to 1, and it will always be turned on; set to -1 and it will be left unchanged.
~ Same as fadetoblack, but for sv_pausable.
~ If set to 1 then after start Knife/Live will auto-recording SourceTV demo. The file name will contain the names of both teams, the played map, and a time stamp.
~ Specifies the config you want to be executed before clan war. %s will be replaced by e.g. 3on3 or 5on5.
~ Config file to be executed when clan war is over or the plugin is reset. Note: %s will not be replaced here.
~ Map to be loaded when the current war is finished. If empty, map won't be changed.
~ If set to 1, the plugin will start vote for "Ready?" before Knife/Live round.
~ If set to 0, the clan war stops after one team reached a score of war_rounds + 1.
~ If set to 1, the plugin show money of your team mates in the status panel.
~ If match and in draw, should a sudden death round be played?
- war_auto_swap_delay ~ [.n.e.w.] ~
~ Time to wait before swapping teams at half time.
- war_t_name ~ [.n.e.w.] ~
~ Team name who start for T (Changed by admins command: '!war_t new_name')
- war_ct_name ~ [.n.e.w.] ~
~ Team name who start for CT (Changed by admins command: '!war_ct new_name')
- war_demo_folder ~ [.n.e.w.] ~
~ Set folder for recorded demos, if not set - will be record in default folder 'cstrike'.
- war_showpanel_time ~ [.n.e.w.] ~
~ Time in seconds to show score panel for players.
Note: Don't forget update warriormod.cfg with new cvars!
~ Main file for configuration this plugin. If it doesn't exist, it will be auto generated using the default values for the cVars.
~ Main file for configuration you server. In my version contain only one string: exec warmod/on_map_load.cfg.
~ One of some files needed for configuration you server. In my version contain only one string: exec warmod/on_server_start.cfg.
~ One of some files needed for configuration you server. Have this part of settings: Server name, Server & Rcon password, Source TV, Contact/Region
~ One of some files needed for configuration you server. Loaded during map change. In my version contain only one string: exec warmod/ruleset_warmup.cfg.
~ One of some files needed for configuration you server. Loaded during server starts. In my version contain some settings and exec string: exec warmod/server_info.cfg.
~ This file executed after match end if sets: war_config_end "warmod/on_match_end.cfg". Useful if needed return some changed server parameters.
~ Configuration file which executed before match.
~ Configuration file with main server parameters.
~ This file executed before match if sets: war_config "warmod/ruleset_mr15.cfg". Useful if needed change some server settings.
~ List of trusted Steam IDs (Maximum 30 strings).
[IMG]http://img63.**************/img63/753/admn.png[/IMG] Admin Commands:
Note: Adminlevel: Custom1
~ Starts a war with a knife round.
~ Starts a war, skipping knife round.
~ Resets the plugin, deleting all scores, restart and finishing the demo.
~ Sets or displays maxrounds.
~ Sets or displays nextmap.
~ Starts a warmup round.
~ Like war_live/war_knife, but wait until round end.
- war_pass ~ [.n.e.w.] ~
~ Sets or displays password in game.
- war_spec ~ [.n.e.w.] ~
~ Move player or players to spectator. Usage: war_spec <target> (target: player_name, @T, @CT or @all)
- war_ct ~ [.n.e.w.] ~
~ Manually change team name who start for CT. Usage: war_ct <new name>
- war_t ~ [.n.e.w.] ~
~ Manually change team name who start for T. Usage: war_t <new name>
[IMG]http://img51.**************/img51/9883/userpx.png[/IMG] Users Commands:
Note: All users commands type in chat without the public '!' or silent '/' chat triggers.
- pass or pw ~ [.n.e.w.] ~
~ Show server password to the user.
~ Show score panel to the user if war started.
- steams ~ [.n.e.w.] ~
~ Run anti-recruit module and alert all about recruitment if it detected.
[IMG]http://img87.**************/img87/5963/chng.png[/IMG] Change log:
~ Version ~ 2.2.0 ~
- Record demo in specific folder (auto-create folder).
- Swap players with ability to chose the skin.
- Customized swap delay after 1-st half.
- Customized delay of displayed stats panel.
- Manually change teams names.
- Restrict "rebuy" & "autobuy" commands during Knife Round.
- Fix (remove) bomb on radar during Knife Round.
- Change password in game.
- Show server password for player how type in chat "pw" or "pass".
- Move all players or specific player to spectators.
- Full translation: English, Russian. Need check: German, Italian.
- Read Steam ID from file and inform all about recruitment if it is.
- Something else that I forgot =)
[IMG]http://img190.**************/img190/9454/todof.png[/IMG] ToDo list:
- Auto-detect Clan name.
- Protect STV from been kicked.
- Stop record demo when match not finished and all guys disconnect from server.
- Add MODE_BRAKEWAR (Breaks then continue the current Live - suggestion by GrO).
- Something else that I forgot =)
- Before install make backup your cfg and other files!
- Unzip all files in to cstrike folder.
- Overwrite files and folders if asked.