View Single Post
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 09-04-2010 , 15:01   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #1040

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao View Post
Thanks for this wonderful plugin. I developed a web interface for my website for integrating the stats with the layout.
I have a problem, a player told me the times he saves a teammate by an hunter are not saved every time. So I checked in a game with him and I am sure he did saved some people from hunters, but that values didn't change in the database.
I checked the logs too for query timeouts, but I found nothing about that.
To display this data I am using the database field 'award_hunter', probably I did something wrong, because it's the only stat not always updating it seems.

Thank you very much for your help.
If a rescue from a hunter is not saved, it is likely because the SourceMod does not register the rescue and therefore does not fire the event. It may sometimes be caused by some unseen action like a NPC giving the last action in the rescue or some other issue that causes the event to appoint the rescuer as some other than a human player? However it is possible that the plugin is bugged also.

In any case, I could create a test plugin, which you can run to see if the event is fired and if a human player is set as the rescuer. Would you like to test it for me?

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.