View Single Post
SeriousSam
Old 09-03-2010 , 20:43   Re: Improving WeaponMod
Reply With Quote #17

Finally made the bullets to go through walls, yahoi! They do a bullet hole and sparkles on both first and second wall, and do damage if hit an enemy behind the wall. The damage and accuracy is the same as before the wall though, I'm not sure if I should decrease them or leave them be

EDIT: Oh, shit! I just realized, the way I calculate how long should the gibs stay is wrong! if I'm getting when the round has started and according to that and the fact that rounds in my server are 6 minutes long, I calculate how long is left till the round ends and pass it as a stay time for the gibs. At first I thought it was a good idea, but that doesn't take into account the fact that most of the time the round ends sooner because of a team being defeated! The idea now gets scrapped, and I'm open to suggestions

EDIT 2: I did make a project in code.google.com, but after looking around the menu for about half an hour, I couldn't find from where to actually upload and edit code (rofl) That's not for me

@Brreaker: I think the "bazooka" you are talking about is the one from half-life. I don't want to add models with HEV suit hands in cs, and I'm not good in modeling so I cant replace the hands either.

Last edited by SeriousSam; 09-03-2010 at 23:23.
Send a message via Skype™ to SeriousSam