Thread: [L4D2]Tank Rush
View Single Post
(-DR-)GrammerNatzi
Old 07-23-2010 , 23:57   Re: [L4D2]Tank Rush
Reply With Quote #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searcher64 View Post
- The !suicide would be useful. For example, on the second map of Parish with the trailer. A player incapacitates, tanks come after them, and the players cannot open the door because the incapacitated player cannot die (since the tanks are designed to go after the alive players first) The same for safe rooms also.
As said, that is another plugin's job. Sorry. I'll write a quick five-second plugin, if you want.

Quote:
- The tanks are able to spawn in the safe room when a part of the room is not viewable by any player
Director problem with auto spawning. I believe normal tanks spawn in the end safe room in the normal game, too. I don't believe there is any other way to spawn tanks using navs.

Quote:
- After a specified time limit, like 20 seconds after the second event of the tank (as in normal coop) the plugin would auto-slay the tanks and give a message. (It would also be really insane if the interval was set to 0 when the rescue vehicle is ready )
Like said, when I find a way to detect when the finale tank event occurs, I'll add something like that.

Quote:
- Sometimes on the second stage on Dark Carnival (or sometimes other maps/stages), the tanks still spawn while the players are in saferoom even thoguh the safe room spawn is set to 0 (in birno's version, maybe Nazi can do a better job?).
That's because I believe finales have different navs, not sure. I think the next version of sourcemod should have a feature to detect what type of nav the survivor is currently on; that would be really useful.