Thread: Fake Clients
View Single Post
Adamm
Old 07-01-2010 , 04:35   Fake Clients
Reply With Quote #1

Yes i know a lot of you have an opinion about fake clients and people who do indeed abuse them, and please if you have nothing better to say then flame just don't post at all. Currently i'm looking for a fake client mod (hope i posted in the right section) but have had no luck finding one since the engine update for garrysmod which rendered rf_clients completely useless.

I previously used rf_clients at a low setting (1 - 5) just so people would initially join, then when 10 people were on the server i had an lua script to execute "rf_clients 0" so it would just start to use the current playercount. But since the update to the 2009 engine rf_clients broke and i have had no luck finding a replacement. Not being good with plug-in coding i was hoping someone would be able to fix the old rf_client mod (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=74304) or possibly create a new plug-in just to raise the player-count (no in-game bots or whatnot required, i figure it couldn't be too difficult seeing the simplicity of what is needed?)

Would appreciate and possibly reward anyone who could do myself, and many others a huge favor. I would do it myself but as i am only good with LUA this is not in my division and i believe somewhat impossible in LUA.

Thanks.