Thread: amxbans 4.0
View Single Post
GIR
Old 04-19-2004 , 07:39  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBaller
Quote:
Originally Posted by GIR
Common sense ey? Common sense is something, my friend, you seem to lack as you seem to still not grasp the concept of sarcasm. Yes my friend, if you would've used your common sense then you would've known that infact I've been making fun ofyou all the time, but your common sense seems to fail you on that point as you still do not get it.

To get technical on your arse, as that seems to be the only language you understand. Nowhere in the rules does it say that the original author of a plugin isn't allowed to put his/her own name in the thread topic. Now where does common sense come in here?

If you would've used your common sense then you would've know that it doesn't matter at all wether his name is or isn't in the title and you would've kept your mouth shut.

Common sense, yeah sure!
Tsk tsk, I knew you was making fun of me the whole damn time, that is something you must have assumed I didnt see, but then again common sense also say when you assume you make a ass out of yourself. If you would have used your common sense then you would understand when someone is being seroius and not sarcastic, but you dont understand that concept either "my friend". I asked a simple question, I just was wondering why he placed his own name in his own plugin on the title. Then you say it is needed for approval? That dont show sarcasim, that showed stupidity.
Aha, well stupidity is in the eye of the beholder. You say that you do grasp the concept of sarcasm and did know I was making fun of the situation. But then you continue to state that even though you knew all these things and you know I was making sarcastic comments, you thought it was "stupid" and not sarcastic at all... You know to me that sounds like stupidity.

What's even stupider is the fact that you would jump on a obvious trap like it was a sack of cornflakes.

Quote:
Now back to the matter at hand

This plugin sounds a lot like something (i believe) KaspiR was working on phpamx I think it was, what exactly are the differences between phpamx and this (other then the fact this already has AMXX support)?
And what does that have todo with anything? You're asking for the differences between amxbans and phpamx... well an obvious difference might be that amxbans has amxx support while phpamx does not. Could that be a difference that matters? Could that mean something? Might that be the oh so huge difference you might be looking for? yes it is... Stupidity Bigballer is thy name!