View Single Post
Electric Warrior
Old 01-23-2010 , 22:58   Re: Spawn & Kill Protection v1.0 (updated 24.01.2010)
Reply With Quote #24

Hello, I have not yet installed this plug-in, because I have been using a non SourceMod Spawn & Chat Protection module for my HL2 DM servers.

What I'm looking for, in relation to this type of plug-in is some way to prevent players who are in spawn protection from being able to immediately attack another player who has just gone past the protected play and not waited to attack the player coming out of spawn. Maybe some punishment for shooting at another player direct from spawn protect such as slay with a bolt of lightning so that they know they've been unsporting by attacking a player who left them alone.

I hope you can understand what I mean, and would this sort of thing be possible to be added to your plug-in.

The non SourceMod plugin I use at the moment works very well, and protected players show as being semi-transparent, so it's easy to see who is protected, but we find that many spawn protected players use their protection to launch an attack on another player from behind after they have been left out of courtesy. If this item I have mentioned above, could be added, I would change to using your plug-in, as I would like to have every plug-in we use on our servers to be through SourceMod. Thanks.
Send a message via ICQ to Electric Warrior Send a message via AIM to Electric Warrior Send a message via MSN to Electric Warrior Send a message via Yahoo to Electric Warrior Send a message via Skype™ to Electric Warrior