View Single Post
Crimson_Fox
Old 01-20-2010 , 16:36   Re: [L4D2] Weapon Unlock v0.4.1
Reply With Quote #279

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenegadeXR View Post
Thanks for the prompt response, Crimson. I use the refresh command as sort of a sanity test. When I had been using the bebop plugin, it was recommended to run the command in an autoexec file. When I started testing a lot of plugins and running the command mid-game, I figured I'd keep it as sort of a small check to see if any plugins would cause issues.
I see. You shouldn't *need* to do a refresh, but you shouldn't get a crash when you do either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenegadeXR View Post
I downloaded the latest version, but I'm still getting the same precache error, unfortunately. I even downloaded the source code and put the entire initialization and precache function calls in "if" statements using IsModelPrecached("models/w_models/weapons/w_rifle_sg552.mdl") on the , and I think they're still being loaded regardless.
It sounds like we may be dealing with two different issues here. The changes I made were meant to only address the crash when the plug-in was refreshed, was that fixed?

By "precache error" do you mean the engine error given during the map transitions in Hard Rain coop/realism?

Last edited by Crimson_Fox; 01-20-2010 at 16:38.