View Single Post
GanjaStar
Old 01-18-2010 , 14:24   Re: [L4D2] Standardized Revamp Structure 1.0 RC1
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downtown1 View Post
Basically you don't need to restart the map for anything except item removal (maybe unprohibit bosses? I'm not positive) which only works at the beginning of the round so you would have to set those CVARs before the map ends or in a config executed during OnMapStart.

i didn't need to restart maps for anything, not even items. no medkits spawned, and items were severley limited. basically almost no pills, a few adrenalines, and much lower throwable rates.one thing though. intro's and finales still only tank or only witch? on hard rain 1 we only had a witch, i thought i did something wrong but tank came on maps 3 and 4 fine. I guess i have to remove the sm_cvar versus_witch_chance_intro 1 and sm_cvar versus_witch_chance_finale 1? the director prefers witches for intros and finales, even if you put the witch chance cvar much lower then then tank chance cvar, at least in my experience.

just askiong if you guys can get both on intros and finales?

great to finaly have seen hard rain become a true versus campaign. and dead center 1 with the tank was hilarious

Last edited by GanjaStar; 01-18-2010 at 14:31.