Raised This Month: $203 Target: $400
 50% 

Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: drespy
Forum: Unapproved Plugins 05-31-2021, 15:57
Replies: 103
Views: 24,766
Posted By drespy
Re: [CSGO, CSS] ENT_Hosties 4.2.2fix - [2020. 12. 02]

gihub link is broken, we need to enter discord, and still wait for registration to be able to download, its really?
lmfao
Forum: Plugins 05-13-2021, 13:25
Replies: 1
Views: 776
Posted By drespy
[CS:GO] Team Colors

DEPENDENCIES:
S-Downloader to precache your model files.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=269792

DESCRIPTION:
- Colorize playermodel and your color depending on which team.
-...
Forum: Plugins 03-02-2021, 19:47
Replies: 36
Views: 19,124
Posted By drespy
Re: [CS:GO][Retakes] MyWeaponAllocator (v2.2 - 20/08/18)

nice release :)

Portuguese brazilian translation:
Forum: Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests 01-29-2021, 20:47
Replies: 1
Views: 236
Posted By drespy
[csgo] define percentage to play sound

I need a solution when playing a sound to have 10% chance and another with 90% to play, using if and else
Forum: Unapproved Plugins 09-06-2020, 13:12
Replies: 252
Views: 68,895
Posted By drespy
Forum: Scripting 05-05-2020, 04:08
Replies: 4
Views: 630
Posted By drespy
Re: Help with HUD

Try to change HUD channel param, use automatic (-1).

{

SetHudTextParams(-1.0, 0.0, 5.0, 74, 255, 255, 1, 0, 0.1, 0.1, 0.1);
...
Forum: Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests 03-21-2020, 21:23
Replies: 0
Views: 331
Posted By drespy
[CS:GO] need speclist specific plugin

hello guys, I need to plugin to speclist like this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWXMftG4gHQ&start=36s

thx.
Forum: Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests 02-09-2020, 11:52
Replies: 1
Views: 593
Posted By drespy
[CS:GO] sound command

hi guys, i need a plugin in which player type a command, and playing a sound, and have a delay for using this command

thx
Forum: Plugins 10-01-2018, 12:07
Replies: 64
Views: 21,897
Posted By drespy
Forum: Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests 08-31-2018, 13:01
Replies: 8
Views: 1,459
Posted By drespy
Forum: Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests 08-30-2018, 23:00
Replies: 8
Views: 1,459
Posted By drespy
Re: Simple Velocity (in u/s) Displayer!

is it possible to create in HUD Text?
I think it would look interesting

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=295215
Forum: Plugins 08-22-2018, 23:12
Replies: 28
Views: 7,435
Posted By drespy
Forum: Plugins 08-22-2018, 15:52
Replies: 28
Views: 7,435
Posted By drespy
Re: [CS:GO/ANY?] Store Death sounds (v1.1 - 22/08/18)

It's possible add a option to players disable death sounds?
I think some would bother about it, but most would like ;)
Forum: Plugins 08-02-2018, 14:16
Replies: 8
Views: 4,486
Posted By drespy
Re: [CS:GO] MugiStats

Nice work mug1 :D
Forum: Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests 07-29-2018, 20:19
Replies: 3
Views: 602
Posted By drespy
Re: Change server accuracy and no blur

Try this: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2447959


I do not know if this 80% accuracy exists, but if there is anyone can do it
Forum: Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests 07-27-2018, 21:14
Replies: 5
Views: 1,897
Posted By drespy
Re: [csgo] fortnite plugin for $$

I do not understand much in code but I can help with ideas.
Forum: Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests 07-26-2018, 15:38
Replies: 0
Views: 381
Posted By drespy
[CSGO] Questions plugin

I search for questions plugin for Jailbreak mod
Example:
Warden types in chat: !questions
opens a menu to desire questions for prisoners:

Math, biology, history, others etc.
(if possible...
Forum: Plugins 07-21-2018, 17:01
Replies: 30
Views: 11,654
Posted By drespy
Re: [CS:GO] Grenade Modes [Nademodes] (1.1.0 - 21/07/2018)

Nice work! xD

PT-Brazilian translation
Forum: Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests 07-20-2018, 23:36
Replies: 0
Views: 388
Posted By drespy
[CSGO] TTT - Players with flag become traitor or detectives

Is it possible to make players with flag "a" (reserved slots) more likely to become Traitors or detectives?

TTT(Trouble in terrorist town) - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=273960
...
Forum: Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests 07-19-2018, 20:31
Replies: 5
Views: 797
Posted By drespy
Forum: Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests 07-19-2018, 15:30
Replies: 5
Views: 797
Posted By drespy
Re: [CS:GO] coinflip credits for store plugin

It's possible add 10 sec. delay to use command? xD
Forum: Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests 07-16-2018, 21:18
Replies: 16
Views: 2,684
Posted By drespy
Forum: Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests 07-16-2018, 19:37
Replies: 16
Views: 2,684
Posted By drespy
Re: [CSGO] Thanos mode

Now after 30 sec. he freeze, haha
Forum: Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests 07-16-2018, 19:20
Replies: 16
Views: 2,684
Posted By drespy
Re: [CSGO] Thanos mode

Perfect, thanks.
Forum: Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests 07-16-2018, 19:06
Replies: 16
Views: 2,684
Posted By drespy
Re: [CSGO] Thanos mode

Thanos freezed infinity, and mesage not appear in chat
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode