Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: larrybrains
Forum: Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests 11-14-2021, 11:56
Replies: 71
Views: 16,630
Posted By larrybrains
Re: [L4D2] Airstuck teleportation patch

Can confirm this is a linux version issue. Changed my servers over to Ubuntu 18.04 from Debian 10 Buster about a week ago, haven't had a single jockey teleport since. Prior to that, was having...
Forum: Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests 11-03-2021, 23:51
Replies: 71
Views: 16,630
Posted By larrybrains
Re: [L4D2] Airstuck teleportation patch

So ubuntu 18.04 is the best version to use?
Forum: Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests 03-26-2021, 19:57
Replies: 71
Views: 16,630
Posted By larrybrains
Re: [L4D2] Airstuck teleportation patch

I've been testing a new version of the plugin for a few weeks on my server that basically does what you mentioned. It seems to work about 90% of the time, and the other 10% are situations such as on...
Forum: Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests 02-24-2021, 00:49
Replies: 71
Views: 16,630
Posted By larrybrains
Re: [L4D2] Airstuck teleportation patch

I can confirm that the position that players are being teleported to is 0,0,0

Just had it happen on Dark Carnival Map 2. I teleported a survivor while playing as Jockey exactly to 0,0,0 on that...
Forum: Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests 01-15-2021, 01:10
Replies: 71
Views: 16,630
Posted By larrybrains
Re: [L4D2] Airstuck teleportation patch

I am pretty certain that this issue, or at least the issue that I am experiencing on my server, is not an exploit or a cheat, as I was able to reproduce it using a bot jockey on a bot survivor a...
Forum: Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests 01-05-2021, 17:41
Replies: 71
Views: 16,630
Posted By larrybrains
Re: [L4D2] Airstuck teleportation patch

So far I haven't had any false detections that I know of, but it has missed a couple where the survivor was teleported by the jockey, but wasn't actually teleported out of the world, so in those...
Forum: Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests 12-29-2020, 14:04
Replies: 71
Views: 16,630
Posted By larrybrains
Re: [L4D2] Airstuck teleportation patch

I don't believe so. It uses TR_PointOutsideWorld (https://sm.alliedmods.net/new-api/sdktools_trace/TR_PointOutsideWorld) to test the survivors position.
Forum: Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests 12-28-2020, 23:42
Replies: 71
Views: 16,630
Posted By larrybrains
Re: [L4D2] Airstuck teleportation patch

Thanks for this suggestion. I have been using the attached plugin I built for the last few weeks on my server and have seen it work 3 or 4 times now.

When a survivor gets jockeyed, it saves the...
Forum: Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests 12-15-2020, 17:57
Replies: 71
Views: 16,630
Posted By larrybrains
Re: [L4D2] Airstuck teleportation patch

I think it should be possible to make a plugin that checks the origin of a survivor every 500ms while they are jockeyed and if the difference between the new position and the previous position...
Forum: Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests 12-06-2020, 18:39
Replies: 71
Views: 16,630
Posted By larrybrains
Re: [L4D2] Airstuck teleportation patch

I was just talking with Sir, and he says it may be related to the OS and says that they see weird issues if running libraries past Ubuntu 18.04

I am on Debian 10 Buster x64. What OS are you...
Forum: Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests 12-06-2020, 18:25
Replies: 71
Views: 16,630
Posted By larrybrains
Re: [L4D2] Airstuck teleportation patch

Ya, it is happening on my server on average every other game and sometimes more frequent than that and has only happened since the last stand update and never happened prior to that.

Are you...
Forum: Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests 12-06-2020, 17:41
Replies: 71
Views: 16,630
Posted By larrybrains
Re: [L4D2] Airstuck teleportation patch

Are you sure this is a result of exploiting/cheating?

I have been experiencing it pretty regularly on my server ever since the Last Stand Update, which was the same time I updated to SM 1.10. It...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 22:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode