AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Zombie Infection Plugin (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=67636)

Dric Laar 02-27-2008 20:22

Zombie Infection Plugin

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the .amxx and other files needed to run this plugin. Credit for plugin goes to MysticDeath (djmd378), and sawce for removing the backdoors and such. Also, I cannot provide the .sma for the reason of me not having it in the first place. Here are some recommended files to go along with the Zombie Infection plugin.

Please read the Zombie Mod Infection Readme before posting here. I will try to help anybody who is still having problems.

Since I am seeing alot of problems with everything, I'll work on explaining it in 1 post.

Mod not working.
Did you put the names of the plugins in the plugins.ini file? Well, don't with this plugin. Just extract the files onto your server, and done. Extract in your root folder though, not the cstrike folder. Still not working? Make sure you have all of your modules enabled and you are using the latest Amx Mod X version ( 1.8 ).

Zombie models.
If you are having trouble with your zombie models, check the zmod_infection_md.cfg, and make sure you have the correct format in there. If you wanted a zombie to have the zombie model "somezombie.mdl", in the .cfg file you would put
Code:

"amx_zombie_first_model"        "somezombie"
"amx_zombie_model"            "somezombie"

And that somezombie.mdl would go in the directory "models/player/somezombie/somezombie.mdl
As long as the model name and the folder name are the same, you should be alright.

TheNewt 02-27-2008 21:27

Re: Zombie Infection Plugin

Well... It would be nice to get the .sma to put this up as a community plugin rather then have md supporting this plugin.

tacticalmedic 02-27-2008 22:08

and the chances of that are slim to none, and slim is walking out the door....

TheNewt 02-27-2008 23:33

no the possibility is medium that we will get the .sma eventually.

Dric Laar 02-28-2008 00:38

Keyword:
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNewt (Post 590717)
eventually.

Does anybody know if anyone is doing anything about it?

yathsing 02-28-2008 01:57

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dric Laar (Post 590674)
Here is the .amxx and other files needed to run this plugin. Credit for plugin goes to MysticDeath (djmd378), and sawce for removing the backdoors and such. Also, I cannot provide the .sma for the reason of me not having it in the first place. Here are some recommended files to go along with the Zombie Infection plugin.

Please read the Zombie Mod Infection Readme before posting here. I will try to help anybody who is still having problems.

Since I am seeing alot of problems with everything, I'll work on explaining it in 1 post.

Mod not working.
Did you put the names of the plugins in the plugins.ini file? Well, don't with this plugin. Just extract the files onto your server, and done. Extract in your root folder though, not the cstrike folder. Still not working? Make sure you have all of your modules enabled and you are using the latest Amx Mod X version ( 1.8 ).

Zombie models.
If you are having trouble with your zombie models, check the zmod_infection_md.cfg, and make sure you have the correct format in there. If you wanted a zombie to have the zombie model "somezombie.mdl", in the .cfg file you would put
Code:

"amx_zombie_first_model"        "somezombie"
"amx_zombie_model"            "somezombie"

And that somezombie.mdl would go in the directory "models/player/somezombie/somezombie.mdl
As long as the model name and the folder name are the same, you should be alright.

try this plugin to change ur new model @@

don't forget change ur file name in zmod_infection_md.cfg

Dric Laar 02-28-2008 02:23

First of all, I don't think you needed to quote my entire post.

Second, this version of Zombie Infection does have a model precacher in it, so your plugin is not needed.

paulg 02-28-2008 02:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by yathsing (Post 590742)
try this plugin to change ur new model @@

don't forget change ur file name in zmod_infection_md.cfg

zmod_infection_md.cfg
"amx_zombie_first_model" "zombie_swarm"
"amx_zombie_model" "models/player/zombie_swarm/zombie_swarm.mdl"
"amx_zombie_vknife" "models/v_knife_zombie.mdl"
"amx_zombie_pknife" "none"

zombie+.sma and compile to zombie+.amxx
new const PLAYER_MODEL[] = "zombie_swarm";
new const ZOMBIE_MODEL[] = "models/player/zombie_swarm/zombie_swarm.mdl";
new const ZOMBIE_CLAWS[] = "models/v_knife_zombie.mdl";

and zombie model does not work!!! =(((((

yathsing 02-28-2008 03:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulg (Post 590759)
zmod_infection_md.cfg
"amx_zombie_model" "models/player/zombie_swarm/zombie_swarm.mdl"
"amx_zombie_vknife" "models/v_knife_zombie.mdl"
"amx_zombie_pknife" "none"

zombie+.sma and compile to zombie+.amxx
new const PLAYER_MODEL[] = "zombie_swarm";
new const ZOMBIE_MODEL[] = "models/player/zombie_swarm/zombie_swarm.mdl";
new const ZOMBIE_CLAWS[] = "models/v_knife_zombie.mdl";

and zombie model does not work!!! =(((((

no- -
is
zmod_infection_md.cfg
"amx_zombie_model" "zombie_swarm"
"amx_zombie_vknife" "v_knife_zombie.mdl"
"amx_zombie_pknife" ""

coca-cola 02-28-2008 10:11

you guys are retarded... all you have to do is make sure you have the models and sounds where they need to go, put the amxx files in the plugins directory, make sure the names are written in zmod-plugins.ini, and it works. To change the model, change the name "zombie" to "newzombie" in that config file in configs directory (the name escapes me) and make sure you have a directory in your models/player folder with the name newzombie.