AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   League of Legends Mod (LoLMod) searching for helpers (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=224953)

Kia 08-30-2013 07:12

League of Legends Mod (LoLMod) searching for helpers

http://www.kiasplugins.tk/LoLModHelp.png

Hello everybody,

As some of you may already know I'm currently working on a League of Legends Mod (short LoLMod) for Counter-Strike, but I'm just an average LoL Player and my knowledge isn't big enough to make this alone, so I'm searching for help.

So, what exactly do I need?

Game Experts (1 / ?)
  • Jelle

You should be an expert about League of Legends, but you should also have basic AMXX knowledge. For example I need to know what variables a champion has.

PHP Code:

g_iHeroIndex    lol_add_hero("Kia""Supporter"500400425.00096.015.510.0515.0true)

//lol_add_hero( const szName[ ], const szType[ ], const iBaseHealth, const iBaseMana, const Float:flBaseSpeed, const iBaseArmor, 
       //const iBaseResist, const Float:flBaseCrit, const Float:flBaseHealthRegen, const Float:flBaseManaRegen, const Float:flRange, bool:IsRanged) 

Is that all? I don't know, help me please. :shock:

I need every small information that you have, every formula you have, everything you know about things that get calculated somehow (e.g. Respawn Timer, how much Gold you get each x seconds.)
I also need to know how gameplay is running (what happens when = events), what features are available in the game.
I've got some information from this thread, but I'm quite sure this isn't all.

I don't want to convert the whole game to CS, like the Riot Points Stuff etc., all Classes should be available from the beginning.
Also remember that some features can't be made in CS (like automatic setting Q,W,E,R for skills etc. or the camera settings from LoL), thats why you need some knowledge about AMXX and CS to know what is possible and what not, and how to realize this stuff.

Coder (2 / ?)
  • Kia
  • Smatify

I'm sure I won't do everything alone, like coding all the champions for the Mod, or the Items. I'll build a API so you can add champions.
Here a quick example.

PHP Code:

#define PLUGIN "League of Legends Mod - Hero : Kia"
#define VERSION "1.0.0"
#define AUTHOR "Kia"

// ===============================================================================
//     Variables
// ===============================================================================

/* Integer */

new g_iHeroIndex

//     plugin_init

public plugin_init() 
{

register_plugin(PLUGINVERSIONAUTHOR)

/* Register Hero */

g_iHeroIndex    lol_add_hero("Kia""Supporter"500400425.00096.015.510.0515.0true)

//lol_add_hero( const szName[ ], const szType[ ], const iBaseHealth, const iBaseMana, const Float:flBaseSpeed, const iBaseArmor, 
       //const iBaseResist, const Float:flBaseCrit, const Float:flBaseHealthRegen, const Float:flBaseManaRegen, const Float:flRange, bool:IsRanged)
}

//     hero_selected - Gets called a Hero gets selected

public hero_selected(idiHeroIndex)
{
    if(
g_iHeroIndex == iHeroIndex)

lol_set_hero(id"Kia""Supporter"500400425.00096.015.510.0515.0true)
}

//     hero_skill_q - Q Skill

// ... 

You should be an experienced AMXX Coder, I know I'm not a pro too, but you should know stuff that is required for such a mod. :)

So, if you're intrested in helping and you have the skills to do so, feel free to answer in this thread, send me a PM, or add me in Steam (dadevx).

Greetz,
Kia.

dias 08-30-2013 09:07

Re: League of Legends Mod (LoLMod) searching for helpers

You can't/shouldn't make a FPS game into a MOBA/RTS game

Kia 08-30-2013 09:17

Why not?

zeus 08-30-2013 10:02

Yes but...You are aware that no one will play this mod right ?

Kia 08-30-2013 10:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeus (Post 2024717)

I'll play it, thats enough for me.

Smatify 08-30-2013 10:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kia (Post 2024720)
I'll play it, thats enough for me.

+1

AmineKyo 08-30-2013 12:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by dias (Post 2024690)
You can't/shouldn't make a MOBA/RTS game into a FPS game

--
Quote:

Originally Posted by zeus (Post 2024717)

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images...a7505b006.jpeg

League of Legends mod in CS is an awful idea... I don't know why exactly but, I wouldn't like it, I like to play the game originally
as it is Free with no limits, so it'd be better to play it normally rather than playing it ported in CS.
If it happened it will be like COD Mod exactly, no difference except in Models and sprites (if there is)

If you really want to port it, what you'll need to make:
a different view (remove the 1st player view because I don't think you can find Lol weapons)
a fog for each player (You can't see the enemies if they are inside of a bush or far away from you or teammates)
MinionsAI (in case of a normal Play (Summoner's Rift) that will include forest minions and monsters, this will be the best thing you can do in your mod)
some maps, (Summoner's Rift can be hard for you, The Twisted Treeline includes the Nexus, Turrets, Inhibitors and capturing CheckPoints for boosts it could be a bit easy for you, the easiest one you can make is The Crystal Scar includes just CheckPoints)
and many more ideas, If you can give us a beta server for tests on your actual mod, I might suggest more.

EDIT: (forgot this)
please be creative on my Sniper xD
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...nCv1qcue88.jpg have a good day.

Kia 08-30-2013 12:31

1. It won't be a full port, some features will be missing like the 3rd person cam.
2. Since no 3rd person cam, no fog needed.
3. You can use every map you want. It will include an editor for placing the nexus and the turrets.
4. I can find LoL weapons.

AmineKyo 08-30-2013 12:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kia (Post 2024819)
1. It won't be a full port, some features will be missing like the 3rd person cam.
2. Since no 3rd person cam, no fog needed.
3. You can use every map you want. It will include an editor for placing the nexus and the turrets.
4. I can find LoL weapons.

1. do you have the v_ models ? (If it won't be full featured I suggest you to not waste your time)
2. that will be bad, to shot your enemies from a very long distance (Base to base shot)
3. And what about the Minions ?
4. Good luck (:

Kia 08-30-2013 12:38

1. I make the models my self.
2. I said every map is possible, but okay, let's make enemies only visible if they're near to you.
3. CS Bots API.
4. Thanks.