AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Perfect servers? (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=182619)

bazhenov93 04-11-2012 21:23

Perfect servers?

Hello World!
I have about 7 servers, Classic, Kreedz, DiabloMod, COD:MW2, SilentHill Mod, CSDM and a private mod.

The idea of this thread, is help creating impressive servers and with style..
Post your suggestions, models, sounds, some creative ideas + usefull plugins!

Currently on my servers: (amxbans on all)

Classic
  • Point System, hlstatsx, StatsX Shell (Ultimate StatsX), Anti WH + Anti Aim + Anti speed hack
  • walkguard, voteban, resetscore, peepingTom, luciaHallucination, anti spam ( and some others plugins.. )

Kreedz
  • ProKreedz 2.7 by nucLeaR (modified), Anti Speed hack, voteban, amx_registration (players can register they nicks), antikzhack, uq_jumpstats

Currently only two servers is finished and working correctly.. don't forget about the ideas, models, etc.. for this or another servers!
:P

Thanks, HF&GL!!

bazhenov93 04-11-2012 21:26

Re: Perfect servers?

reserved slot.

fysiks 04-12-2012 02:10

No offense, but this type of thread goes nowhere fast.

Jelle 04-12-2012 03:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by fysiks (Post 1687142)
No offense, but this type of thread goes nowhere fast.

Already has.

bazhenov93 04-12-2012 08:14

Yes, but this thread is for me, all suggestions/ideas is for my servers.. That's why I made a new thread, if there are others, there are another ideas.. And I only need for the servers I have :)

vvg125 04-13-2012 00:51

I hear Metamod is pretty cool.

SGT 04-13-2012 01:13

How's the ping and the reg? All those anti hack plugins will take their toll on the reg, and I bet they'll increase everybody's pings by at least 10-20.

bazhenov93 04-13-2012 01:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by SGT (Post 1687935)
How's the ping and the reg? All those anti hack plugins will take their toll on the reg, and I bet they'll increase everybody's pings by at least 10-20.

The ping depends of internet connection of the player :shock:
I don't think that plugins will "troll" players ping

but normal 10,20,30,50..

Jelle 04-13-2012 06:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by bazhenov93 (Post 1687939)
The ping depends of internet connection of the player :shock:
I don't think that plugins will "troll" players ping

but normal 10,20,30,50..

If the plugin is taken a lot of CPU power, then it can increase their ping, because the server is very busy computing that plugin, while it has to compute everything else that happens.

If you have a slow server, big plugins may have such effect, but with a modern Xeon CPU won't have much trouble with those.

bazhenov93 04-13-2012 15:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jelle (Post 1688034)
If the plugin is taken a lot of CPU power, then it can increase their ping, because the server is very busy computing that plugin, while it has to compute everything else that happens.

If you have a slow server, big plugins may have such effect, but with a modern Xeon CPU won't have much trouble with those.

well thanks for the info, never mind about that :crab:

but without anti hack plugins is not easy grab cheaters... and I don't want any cheater on my servers