AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Zombie Plague Mod (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   Help / Support Removing client print and HUD messages. (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=169785)

SGT 10-16-2011 17:48

Removing client print and HUD messages.

1- How can I remove the zombie HUD where it says "HP/Class/Ammo Pack". It's on the lower left corner of the screen. [I'm using v5 stable]

2- At the start of every round, a message says
"
[ZP] ==== Zombie Plague 5.0.5 ====
[ZP] Press M to show the game me
"
How do I remove that?

3- Is it possible to remove the radar?

4- When pressing G, a "weapon can't be dropped" message pops up. Is there any way to remove it? while still at the same time keeping G as the drop weapon key?

Just point me in the right direction and I'll do the rest. I'm not sure which sma's I need to edit/plugins to use for each.

MeRcyLeZZ 10-17-2011 00:57

Re: Removing client print and HUD messages.

1- Disable zp50_hud_info.amxx in plugins .ini

2- Go to zp50_main_menu.sma and edit:
Code:
// Welcome Message Task public task_welcome_msg() {     zp_colored_print(0, "==== ^x04Zombie Plague %s^x01 ====", ZP_VERSION_STR_LONG)     zp_colored_print(0, "%L", LANG_PLAYER, "NOTICE_INFO1") }

3- I think you can use client-side command "hideradar", but they would be able to turn it back on (maybe also do the alias trick to block it...)

4- Try this:
Code:
#include <amxmodx> public plugin_init() {     register_message(get_user_msgid("TextMsg"), "message_textmsg") } public message_textmsg(msgid, msgdest, msgargs) {     new message[32]     get_msg_arg_string(2, message, charsmax(message))         if (equal(message, "#Weapon_Cannot_Be_Dropped")         return PLUGIN_HANDLED         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE }

SGT 10-17-2011 07:42

Thanks, everything worked.

SGT 10-18-2011 16:09

Another couple of questions.

1- How do I remove the [ZP] From every message? I know it means I would have to recompile everything but that's fine. Is it the "zp_colored_print" part? and if yes, then which plugin do I edit before I recompile everything to change that part.

2- How can I change the game name from "Zombie Plague 5.0.5" to Just "Zombie Plague"?

3- At the start of every round it says "The T Virus has been released". How do I remove that?

Edit: There is a cvar for the 3rd question in the zombie config file. I just need help with the first two now.

MeRcyLeZZ 10-20-2011 00:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by SGT (Post 1578459)
Another couple of questions.

1- How do I remove the [ZP] From every message? I know it means I would have to recompile everything but that's fine. Is it the "zp_colored_print" part? and if yes, then which plugin do I edit before I recompile everything to change that part.

2- How can I change the game name from "Zombie Plague 5.0.5" to Just "Zombie Plague"?

That's cool. Thankfully everything's much easier to customize in this version.

1- zp50_colorchat_const.inc
Code:
#define ZP_PREFIX "^x01[^x04ZP^x01] "

2- zp50_serverbrowser_info
Code:
formatex(g_ModName, charsmax(g_ModName), "Zombie Plague %s", ZP_VERSION_STR_LONG)
to
Code:
formatex(g_ModName, charsmax(g_ModName), "Zombie Plague")

SGT 10-21-2011 09:20

Thanks again, everything worked.

felipemilralze 06-05-2012 01:15

zp50 colorchat const.inc I changed and not get caught MeRcyLeZZ help me please

gogicaa 06-09-2012 13:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by felipemilralze (Post 1723048)
zp50 colorchat const.inc I changed and not get caught MeRcyLeZZ help me please

Don't revive old threads .
ps. recompile all ZP plugins and it should work...

tzuck 06-19-2012 12:41

Working . Thank's merc .