AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   amx_point (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=13299)

PyRo 05-11-2005 14:18

amx_point

1 Attachment(s)
This plugin is based on the idea of Fean0r's Point Script, but it's coded from scratch and in my opinion it's better since it works with commands with parameters after the players name unlike Fean0r's.

This plugin allows you to execute any command on the player you're aiming at.

Usage (requires ADMIN_SLAY):
Code:

amx_point <command> [$name <params>] - Runs <command> with the player you're aiming at as the target
Examples:
Code:

bind "K" "amx_point amx_kick" - Kicks whoever you're aiming at when you press K
bind "K" "amx_point amx_kick $name No spawn camping" - Kicks whoever you're aiming at with the reason "No spawn camping" when you press K
bind "MOUSE3" "amx_point amx_slap $name 10" - Slaps who you're looking at with 10 damage when you click with your 3rd mouse button (usually your scroll wheel)
bind "F1" "amx_point amx_psay $name Stop camping or be kicked" - Psays the player you're aiming at with "Stop camping or be kicked" when you press F1

I hope this plugin is of use to somebody, let me know if you find any bugs and any comments, questions and suggestions are welcome :)

Pyro

knocker 05-11-2005 15:15

I'll try this version ... mainly because the "old" one had some problems catching people from 1st person view if they duck. Do you know if your version gets these players?

PyRo 05-12-2005 03:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by knocker
I'll try this version ... mainly because the "old" one had some problems catching people from 1st person view if they duck. Do you know if your version gets these players?

Haven't experienced any problems like that yet, but I haven't been able thoroughly test it due to my ISP screwing up my connection, I don't think there should be any problems providing you're aiming directly at them.

DarkSlain 04-02-2006 09:01

does this work on sprays?
so u point at the spray and u can slap them 10 times

Skyrider 12-12-2006 17:47

Re: amx_point

Looks sweet, but it is awesome when you ban someone It'll show up on amxbans as well?

XmINiX 12-12-2006 18:02

It Should.....Also Nice plugin.+karma for j00

Skyrider 12-13-2006 09:43

Xmin, It should yes. But It doesn't. I tried it out yesterday. The ban itself get's added in banned.cfg, but not on amxbans.

ehha 07-27-2007 04:49

I got slay access but can i use amx_ban in amx_point if i don't have access to amx_ban?

Battousai-sama 07-28-2007 21:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by PyRo (Post 112570)
This plugin is based on the idea of Fean0r's Point Script, but it's coded from scratch and in my opinion it's better since it works with commands with parameters after the players name unlike Fean0r's.

This plugin allows you to execute any command on the player you're aiming at.

Usage (requires ADMIN_SLAY):
Code:

amx_point <command> [$name <params>] - Runs <command> with the player you're aiming at as the target
Examples:
Code:

bind "K" "amx_point amx_kick" - Kicks whoever you're aiming at when you press K
bind "K" "amx_point amx_kick $name No spawn camping" - Kicks whoever you're aiming at with the reason "No spawn camping" when you press K
bind "MOUSE3" "amx_point amx_slap $name 10" - Slaps who you're looking at with 10 damage when you click with your 3rd mouse button (usually your scroll wheel)
bind "F1" "amx_point amx_psay $name Stop camping or be kicked" - Psays the player you're aiming at with "Stop camping or be kicked" when you press F1

I hope this plugin is of use to somebody, let me know if you find any bugs and any comments, questions and suggestions are welcome :)

Pyro

with this i can do,
bind v "amx_point amx_weapon <name> 43"?
or "amx_point amx_slay $name"

Emilioneri 03-21-2009 17:04

Code:
bind "MOUSE1" "amx_point amx_slay"
:D :D