AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Automatic knife duel (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=10101)

Johnny got his gun 02-08-2005 10:30

Automatic knife duel

1 Attachment(s)
Where I come from, if you cut the wall repeteadly with your knife it means you're challenging your last opponent to a knife duel. ;-)

I decided to automate this process.

If only you and another person on the opposite team remain in the round, you can hit a wall (or another object) with your knife, THREE TIMES in fast succession.
By this action you challenge your opponent to a knife duel. The person you challenge gets a menu where he can accept/decline your
challenge. The challenged person has 10 seconds to decide his mind, else the challenge is automatically declined, and the menu should be closed automatically.

Should a knife duel start, it works out pretty much like a round of Knife Arena: you can only use the knife (and the C4!).
As soon as the round ends the Knife Arena mode is turned off.

XunTric 02-08-2005 10:37

Nice! :D

meowlike 02-08-2005 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by XunTric
Nice! :D

VERY GOOD PLUGIN! I'll go to test ^^

Johnny got his gun 02-08-2005 16:43

0.2 up...

050208 0.2 Fixed seconds display.
Bots should now respond correctly and a little human like. They will mostly accept challenges. ;-)
Small fixes here and there. :-)

robbob4 02-08-2005 18:09

Sorry, this plugin failed to compile!
You should try notifying the author so they can fix this.

will try compiling it my self to see if it works and if not give you the errors...

*EDIT* Tested it after compiling it myself and it works great, I love it! RealBots also respond and I even died once lol, stupid knife HS... Compiler down? heres my compilation...

*EDIT* Nope compiler is up theres something in there that the webcompiler isnt liking...

attachment removed by moderator

Pain 02-08-2005 20:36

Nice JGHG. Been waiting for a plugin like this.

Dizzy 02-08-2005 22:10

Very good plugin. What sucks is that people sometimes don't here the knife soo this works very well

Two Thumbs Up JGHG

robbob4 02-09-2005 08:30

Sorry, this plugin failed to compile!
You should try notifying the author so they can fix this.

why did you delete the attachment, the webcompilier doesnt like this plugin, that was simply the version 0.2 sma (and it stated that) of this plugin done on my compiler and it worked.... otherwise people cannot dl your plugin other than the sma and compilie it themselves if they know how...

MassAsster 02-09-2005 10:22

Great Plugin -
Would be nice to add something to let people know it was an option -

problem with a lot of plugins is letting people know they are there to use.

Maybe once the 1v1 comes about - tsay/text to let them know the duel is an option
"slash the wall to challenge your attacker to a duel" - something along those lines

Johnny got his gun 02-09-2005 12:43

Always compile locally.