AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Module Coding (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Weapons Module by Mahnsawce (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=13858)

BAILOPAN 05-31-2005 18:08

Weapons Module by Mahnsawce

1 Attachment(s)
This is mahnsawce's working but never completed or supported weapons module. It lets you dynamically add weapons in AMX Mod X plugins.

Mahnsawce never wanted to release or support it, but he gave the source code to a few people. He's been missing for over 20 weeks, and I think it's time to share it with the public.

The module is called "WTF" (seriously). Enjoy, props to sawce.

In memoriam: :gyar:

Note: If you wish to help maintain this and help make it an official part of AMX Mod X, please contact me.

v3x 05-31-2005 18:21

Got any examples?

BAILOPAN 05-31-2005 18:33

He included two examples, snark.sma, and scigun.sma (an RPG that launches scientists).

Klaan 05-31-2005 20:03

I downloaded it, and started the build and here's what I get:
Quote:

------ Build started: Project: wtf, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------

Compiling...
CGameHLDM.cpp
c:\Documents and Settings\Gordy.DOWNSTAIRS\Desktop\wtf\CGameHL DM.cpp(1) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'extdll.h': No such file or directory
CGameDoD.cpp
c:\Documents and Settings\Gordy.DOWNSTAIRS\Desktop\wtf\sdk\amx xmodule.h(15) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'extdll.h': No such file or directory
CGameNS.cpp
c:\Documents and Settings\Gordy.DOWNSTAIRS\Desktop\wtf\CGameNS .cpp(1) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'extdll.h': No such file or directory
CProjectile.cpp
c:\Documents and Settings\Gordy.DOWNSTAIRS\Desktop\wtf\sdk\amx xmodule.h(15) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'extdll.h': No such file or directory
CPistol.cpp
CAutomatic.cpp
weapons.cpp
snark.cpp
projectiles.cpp
misc.cpp
generic.cpp
explosions.cpp
CGameCS.cpp
CGameBase.cpp
CSnark.cpp
CExplosion.cpp
CEntity.cpp
amxxmodule.cpp
util.cpp
usermsg.cpp
Generating Code...
Compiling...
logs.cpp
dllapi.cpp
CPlayer.cpp
amxx_api.cpp
Generating Code...

Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\Gordy.DOWNSTAIRS\Desktop\wtf\Debug\B uildLog.htm"
wtf - 24 error(s), 0 warning(s)

---------------------- Done ----------------------

Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped
Its like extdll.h never existed, I did a full search on my computer for it and its not there. Was extdll.h not included? What do I do?

johnjg75 05-31-2005 20:15

What in the world happened to him anyways...

@Klaan: I think extdll.h is part of metamod or HLSDK

@Bail: I might be able to manage this :wink:

Klaan 05-31-2005 22:05

Whats HLSDK? I'm sorry about being a noob at this, but I have been wondering what it is for a while. I guess that means I dan't have it, how would I be able to get it?

johnjg75 05-31-2005 22:20

well extdll.h is under HLSDK and i'm sure u'll need it, i can't find it right this second but i'll let u kno if i do

HLSDK is the SDK for making half-life mods but amxx uses some functions out of it to hook to the HL engine

Klaan 05-31-2005 22:55

Found it on fileplanet, taking forever to download but I think this is right.
So when I do get it, how do I incorperate it into the compilement (or... w/e)
Got it...

johnjg75 05-31-2005 23:01

Well, i usually put all the includes under "program files/microsoft vc++/inlcude" or wherever your include directory is and go through the files and make sure they're linked...

Klaan 05-31-2005 23:06

new problem:
Missing meta_api.h and osdep.h those aren't in the SDK