AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   News (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   SourceMod 1.3.4, Metamod:Source 1.8.3 released! (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=132798)

BAILOPAN 07-19-2010 02:08

SourceMod 1.3.4, Metamod:Source 1.8.3 released!
 
I'm pleased to announce that SourceMod 1.3.4 has been released. This is a minor update with a few bug fixes and support for recent Valve updates.

We've also released Metamod:Source 1.8.3 (at http://www.metamodsource.net/) which fixes support for the latest Left 4 Dead 2 update.

Thanks to psychonic and Fyren for helping with the recent Valve updates, and DS for driving the Metamod:Source release.

DJ Tsunami 07-19-2010 02:32

Re: SourceMod 1.3.4, Metamod:Source 1.8.3 released!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BAILOPAN (Post 1244079)
lastest Left 4 Dead 2 update.

latest :)

Also, yay.

D4rKr0W 07-19-2010 03:29

Re: SourceMod 1.3.4, Metamod:Source 1.8.3 released!
 
Thanks for the update :D

KyleS 07-19-2010 03:59

Re: SourceMod 1.3.4, Metamod:Source 1.8.3 released!
 
Awesome! Time to update.

lindo81 07-19-2010 05:00

Re: SourceMod 1.3.4, Metamod:Source 1.8.3 released!
 
when i updated to mms 1.8..3 its still says 1.8.2 ,why is this ?

Shaman 07-19-2010 06:21

Re: SourceMod 1.3.4, Metamod:Source 1.8.3 released!
 
Great job, thanks.

viper_z 07-19-2010 08:10

Re: SourceMod 1.3.4, Metamod:Source 1.8.3 released!
 
Hello, what about problem with reserved slots?
Why STV takes +1 slot but it isn't in players list?
server have 12 maxplayers, 2 slots reserved, +STV. When server is empty showing 0/11 in full info, and sometimes showing 11/11 when only 9 players on server..
Autoconnect is not usefull when full with 10 players, server shows 10/11 players in full info and 9/10 in list of servers..people trying to connect and they are got kicked because of taking reserved slot

How to make it like in old CSS?

jockersoft 07-19-2010 11:54

Re: SourceMod 1.3.4, Metamod:Source 1.8.3 released!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by viper_z (Post 1244352)
Hello, what about problem with reserved slots?
Why STV takes +1 slot but it isn't in players list?
server have 12 maxplayers, 2 slots reserved, +STV. When server is empty showing 0/11 in full info, and sometimes showing 11/11 when only 9 players on server..
Autoconnect is not usefull when full with 10 players, server shows 10/11 players in full info and 9/10 in list of servers..people trying to connect and they are got kicked because of taking reserved slot

How to make it like in old CSS?

weird source tv handling in server queries is a problem introduced a few months ago in the orange box.
You can restore the old behaviour with sv_master_legacy_mode 1 but support for this might be removed and your server might not be visible in the master servers list

BAILOPAN 07-19-2010 12:48

Re: SourceMod 1.3.4, Metamod:Source 1.8.3 released!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lindo81 (Post 1244187)
when i updated to mms 1.8..3 its still says 1.8.2 ,why is this ?

Probably means the update didn't take. Make sure you restarted your server.

daleGEND 07-19-2010 19:21

Re: SourceMod 1.3.4, Metamod:Source 1.8.3 released!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BAILOPAN (Post 1244577)
Probably means the update didn't take. Make sure you restarted your server.

Same problem, and I did restart the server numerous times and reuploaded the files numerous times. Windows Server 2008.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:38.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.