AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Cannot continue without random named model (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=281112)

Depresie 04-02-2016 13:57

Cannot continue without random named model

So i changed the hosting company these days, i went for a better one
But ocassionaly i encounter this issue
After map change the players recieve the following error
"Cannot continue without model "random name""

Yesterday it happened to say it cannot continue without model ";;;)))) ;;))"
Today it said it cannot continue without model "E "

Any ideeas?

JusTGo 04-02-2016 16:14

Re: Cannot continue without random named model

are using player model changer plugin ? cause some one had similar problem using that plugin.

Krtola 04-02-2016 17:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Depresie (Post 2407613)
So i changed the hosting company these days, i went for a better one
But ocassionaly i encounter this issue
After map change the players recieve the following error
"Cannot continue without model "random name""

Yesterday it happened to say it cannot continue without model ";;;)))) ;;))"
Today it said it cannot continue without model "E "

Any ideeas?

Can you give me that hosting name please?

Depresie 04-02-2016 18:22

@JustGo
The only plugin i use for model changing is the Cs Player models api by mercylez, and i didn't have this problem on the other hosting company

Later Edit:
Thanks for your reply JustGo, i did some searching into the thread where mercylez posted this API without zombie plague and i saw that happy had the same problem but managed to get it fixed..

Im trying now the API with his fix, and will come back if the problem will occur again

Can you give me the thread of that plugin? maybe i will find something useful there

@Krtola
Sent you PM, you can also contact me via skype, i think you have me in your list

Phant 04-02-2016 18:57

Maybe RES file of current map? ".../cstrike/maps/mapname.res" it's buggy.

Depresie 04-02-2016 19:37

Nope, my maps don't use any resources :) all the maps i use are created by me =d

And it happens randomly, not on the same map

fysiks 04-02-2016 21:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Depresie (Post 2407703)
Nope, my maps don't use any resources :) all the maps i use are created by me =d

All maps use resources regardless of who created them otherwise they wouldn't exist. Are you saying that you only use default CS resources? I.e. if someone just install Counter-Strike 1.6, they could join your server without downloading anything other than the BSP file?

Depresie 04-03-2016 02:35

Nope, no resources except for the textures which doesn't require any wads, all the maps were tested, no problem encountered
As i said, the maps doesn't require any extra resources that the .bsp files are compiled with no was file option

The models the server is asking for are randomly named ex: "E ", "disconnecti ", ";;;;))) ;;;)))))"

This happens randomly.. and it happened again even with happy's fix

I even tried to install dproto for exploit protection, i tought it may be some exploit, but it is still happening... fuck me

Code:

Error: could not load file ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************r************************************L***************************************************************YY************************************M*********<*********************************************
Model ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************r************************************L***************************************************************YY************************************M*********<********************************************* not found and not available from server
Cannot continue without model ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************r************************************L***************************************************************YY************************************M*********<*********************************************, disconnecti

NiHiLaNTh 04-03-2016 05:01

You should check out plugin_precache of each plugin. It seems that you have somehow managed to precache random junk.

Depresie 04-03-2016 05:26

I use the same plugins as before.. and i didnt encounter this problem for one year
Also, the model name is different everytime this happens...

The message i posted appeared in the player's console