AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [L4D2] Objects Spawner [2.0 Reloaded] v2.0.6 (Save Objects Supported) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=127418)

honorcode23 05-25-2010 07:50

Re: [L4D2] Objects Spawner

Quote:

Originally Posted by delirium_trigger (Post 1188364)
Does this plugin in particular conflict with other plugins that make use of the give command?

Left Fort Dead
and
L4D Build Enabler

both of those plugins are similar to yours. However, they caused complications with plugins that spawned weapons (Tankbuster, L4D Points, etc)

Does this conflict with any other mods as well?

What kind of conlicts do you mean? This plugin will create a new category at the admin menu, and spawn the entities. Cheat commands, like give, are never used. Its not game console related, they are created as total legit new entities.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spanner (Post 1188547)
Why not put the entities in the admin menu, yes it will be long but im sure overall it will be easier to use.

It requires alot of work. Im sure i will increase the item list soon, but not right now. I dont have the time right now to do that.

And, i might add new entity categories. But i gotta test first which of them are actually spawnable.

delirium_trigger 05-25-2010 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by honorcode23 (Post 1190582)
What kind of conlicts do you mean? This plugin will create a new category at the admin menu, and spawn the entities. Cheat commands, like give, are never used. Its not game console related, they are created as total legit new entities.

It requires alot of work. Im sure i will increase the item list soon, but not right now. I dont have the time right now to do that.

And, i might add new entity categories. But i gotta test first which of them are actually spawnable.

Those plugins used the give command as a hook to function with the plugin. When used they caused the other weapon spawners malfunction and not spawn on command. Admins were able to spawn correctly but in the situation of the L4D Points mod, other players could not spawn their own weapons. Same with Tankbuster.

honorcode23 05-25-2010 17:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by delirium_trigger (Post 1190841)
Those plugins used the give command as a hook to function with the plugin. When used they caused the other weapon spawners malfunction and not spawn on command. Admins were able to spawn correctly but in the situation of the L4D Points mod, other players could not spawn their own weapons. Same with Tankbuster.

í use and test my plugin on my own server with weapons spawner and also with !usepoints system and i have on problems with them. One of my admins reported that, on first server startuo, the admin menu category would duplicate, but thats all. Nothing until now, but if you get a bug, please report it to me. Thanks.

NoPaSs[BG] 05-28-2010 07:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spanner (Post 1188547)
Why not put the entities in the admin menu, yes it will be long but im sure overall it will be easier to use.

dude you want the creator to put shortcut in admin menu...
are you crazy ... it haaaaaas one

Cthulhu 05-31-2010 13:23

Anyone could upload a screenshot?
Any know conflict with [L4D2] Weapon/Zombie Spawner by Zuko
and/or [L4D2] Spawn uncommon Infected by AtomicStryker?

Thanks in advance

NoPaSs[BG] 06-07-2010 07:54

are you working for 1.02 version :)?

SyluxLockjaw100 08-01-2010 04:29

Finally i can make ladders on my barricade forts. Thanks for creating this plugin :D

superbunny 08-21-2010 05:27

heres a video of this plugin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rEponriV_0

embeded did not seem to work

honorcode23 08-21-2010 10:57

Thanks for the video!, i think ill update the plugin soon, but it takes time, i gotta find all the models first :P.

λlsnana(H λ l f l i f e) 09-15-2010 23:12

Is there any Roate?

[I fail at english :(]