AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [CS:GO] Automated quiz system for zephyrus store (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=323965)

ladaladik 05-02-2020 14:56

[CS:GO] Automated quiz system for zephyrus store

2 Attachment(s)
Hello, this is my first public plugin. I hope you will like it.

this plugin basically starts question about math and gives the player that first answers in chat coins in zephyrus store (you can select the amount of coins in the config file) right now there are only "+" "-"and "*", default prefix in the chat is [QUIZ] with some basic colors. If nobody answers, the quiz will automatically stop in 20sec after the quiz. You can also set ConVar sm_admin_message to 0/1 if you want admins to see the answer when the quiz starts.

Last version 2.00 fixed by me and Sniperino

Also, if you have some sugestions/ideas leave them below.

Requirements
Zephyrus store

How to install it? :
In QuizZephyrus.cfg the sm_time_between !HAS! to be over 60.00
Put ZephyrusQuiz.smx in addons/sourcemod/plugins then restart the server or change the map, the config will be in csgo/cfg/sourcemod, it will be named QuizZephyrus.cfg there you can change the values.

Hatzilon 05-02-2020 19:53

Re: [CS:GO] Automated quiz system for zephyrus store

Looks greate! You should change the plugin name to "Math Quiz" because there is already few other questions quiz for zeph store...

ladaladik 05-02-2020 21:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hatzilon (Post 2697714)
Looks greate! You should change the plugin name to "Math Quiz" because there is already few other questions quiz for zeph store...

I was thinking that i would add word answers too, user will set the question and answer and anmount of coins.

biielzk 05-03-2020 05:17

Simply simple and useful :bee:

but when adding to my server, the chat stops working and gives the following error on the console: "Tried to look up command say as if it were a variable."

ladaladik 05-03-2020 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by biielzk (Post 2697778)
Simply simple and useful :bee:

but when adding to my server, the chat stops working and gives the following error on the console: "Tried to look up command say as if it were a variable."

Thanks for the report, my bad, try to unload my plugin and then type smthing in chat and look if the message pops up, the error where players couldnt talk should be fixed. You can download new files :)

ladaladik 05-04-2020 18:18

There is new version of the plugin, again, because there was bug, after the map changes, the quiz wont start again, this is the last version, and this one should not have any bugs.

superblack4 05-05-2020 02:59

Even i set this cvar: sm_admin_message to 0 but admin can still see the answer. Can you fix this problem?

ladaladik 05-05-2020 03:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by superblack4 (Post 2698230)
Even i set this cvar: sm_admin_message to 0 but admin can still see the answer. Can you fix this problem?

The issue is on my side, today ill hopefully do the last fix to the plugin, i found some issues.. sm_admin_see_message was not working, the - questions couldnt even appear and the code is trash, so for now ill fix this code, and then ill do the whole recode of the plugin.

superblack4 05-05-2020 03:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladaladik (Post 2698233)
The issue is on my side, today ill hopefully do the last fix to the plugin, i found some issues.. sm_admin_see_message was not working, the - questions couldnt even appear and the code is trash, so for now ill fix this code, and then ill do the whole recode of the plugin.

Yeah and sometime the plugin generate two questions at the same time but only the last one count

Example

Q1:
1 + 1 = ?
then it generate another question like
Q2:
2 x 4 = ?

and the answer only accept by question 2

ladaladik 05-05-2020 04:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by superblack4 (Post 2698237)
Yeah and sometime the plugin generate two questions at the same time but only the last one count

Example

Q1:
1 + 1 = ?
then it generate another question like
Q2:
2 x 4 = ?

and the answer only accept by question 2

Okay, thanks for the report, rn everything should be fixed thanks to sniper007 who fixed some bugs. You can donwload new files :) hopefully last update :D