AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Double Jump (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=99874)

paegus 06-06-2010 08:45

Re: Double Jump

Quote:

Originally Posted by cybersquare420 (Post 1118638)
would it be too big a deal to add an admin flag?... this would make a good donator/VIP perk for our community servers

&
Quote:

Originally Posted by esquenoas (Post 1120585)
Hey man this is cool, can you make it for admin only please? Salutes, esquenoas.

Quite possible. and i will if i can find the time/motivation. otherwise someone else is more than welcome to...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis3090 (Post 1199167)
For what Game/Mod is this Double Jump Plugin/script ?
Cause i own a Half Life 2 Deathmatch Roleplay Server and i want doublejump on it.

greets,

Dennis

as far as i'm aware it's mod unspecific.

Nuclear_Suspect 06-07-2010 04:06

I can confirm that it runs flawless on the HL2:DM mod 'Zombie Master'

So great work, and its VERY nice to see a plugin which have configurable settings right off the bat.

Black Haze 08-21-2010 09:35

Any word on the PlayerRunCmd?
This plugin is seriously lagging the living shit out of my server because of all the OnGameFrames (tbh this plugin and the parachute plugin together), but it's too brilliant to kick out :D

cybersquare420 08-21-2010 09:48

add "sv_max_usercmd_future_ticks 100" to your server.cfg

then use KAC or something else to fight speed hacks.

this should help... you can tweak the value to the best for your hardware and connection... etc

hope that helps

edit: like the site... im not bad with php if you need any help i may be able to give a bit...

Black Haze 08-21-2010 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by cybersquare420 (Post 1277783)
add "sv_max_usercmd_future_ticks 100" to your server.cfg

then use KAC or something else to fight speed hacks.

this should help... you can tweak the value to the best for your hardware and connection... etc

hope that helps

edit: like the site... im not bad with php if you need any help i may be able to give a bit...

You sir, are my new hero! I'd test it right away, but the Parachute GG server is in severe downtime right now (as in: since last dedi restart it won't come back online, gonna reinstall it first), but I'll let you know how it worked out!

About the PHP, it'd be a real help if you could give me some pointers, I use IIS and ASP.NET myself for work, and I just can't figure out this PHP. I've updated it to some new version (not the latest since it doesn't work with vbulletin, but the one before), and now it won't render anything. At all. As far as I figured out it's most likely some setting in php.ini. I've PMd you my steam details, would be a huge help if you added me! :D

freanky 10-15-2011 09:31

Hello,

I would put a flag on a plugin but its not working. The plug on its sm_doublejump, I want only admins (flags''o'') have access to doublejump not the player. In admins_override.cfg (SourceMod) I board added: "sm_doublejump" "o" but its not working .. how set a flag ?

paegus 10-15-2011 14:52

it's been a while since i coded for sourcemod but something like...

Code:

if (
        IsClientInGame(i) &&                                // is in the game
        IsPlayerAlive(i)                                        // is alive
        && GetUserAdmin (i) != INVALID_ADMIN_ID        // is an ADMIN
) {...

in the OnGameFrame call?

but surely someone's written a better plugin for this with a newer SourceMod version?

TheAutomatiK 06-15-2014 04:03

sorry me nub in admining servers, just launched my 1st soccerjam server, need this double jump for hte basketball map, where do i put it, im using hte hlds+steamcmd installer for 1.6 and it has the amx folder, so inside there in the "plugins" folder? but all files there have ext .amxx this has .smx, should i change it? i made a copy and made it .amxx, and how do i activate it, do i have to first do some activation at the server console or can i always toggle th:cry:is from rcon?

paegus 06-16-2014 01:27

This is a sourcemod plugin not an amx plugin. They are not at all compatible, sorry.

TheAutomatiK 06-18-2014 08:10

oops, sorry, should have checked