AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   is pride month not ended? (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=333895)

kww 08-14-2021 14:54

is pride month not ended?

title

Sreaper 08-14-2021 19:47

Re: is pride month not ended?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kww (Post 2755252)
title

Officially, yes. However we will always have pride here.

thEsp 08-15-2021 04:47

The administrators should realize that what isn't socially accepted shouldn't be socially imposed. You're doing this the wrong way, it's not a matter of the logo design it's a matter of what people believe, or rather start believing because hatred is taught not born with. You should be oppressing the anti-LGBT and not favoring the LGBT. This way everyone has equal rights and is equally accepted.

asherkin 08-15-2021 11:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by thEsp (Post 2755281)
The administrators should realize that what isn't socially accepted shouldn't be socially imposed. You're doing this the wrong way, it's not a matter of the logo design it's a matter of what people believe, or rather start believing because hatred is taught not born with. You should be oppressing the anti-LGBT and not favoring the LGBT. This way everyone has equal rights and is equally accepted.

Having some colours in the AM logo isn't imposing anything on or favouring anyone.

JocAnis 08-22-2021 09:05

not even youtube changed their logo to support LGTB, but alliedmods is doing it. i dont have anything againts it but why should it stay after the pride month ended..? if there is any appropriate reason at all

DruGzOG 08-22-2021 09:48

Why does it matter?

Your answer is listed above your post

thEsp 09-10-2021 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by asherkin (Post 2755296)
Having some colours in the AM logo isn't imposing anything on or favouring anyone.

It doesn't matter what the logo looks like, tell me this community supports LGBT people once there is a rule that goes by "respect all members regardless of their sexual orientation and...".

asherkin 09-10-2021 09:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by thEsp (Post 2757398)
It doesn't matter what the logo looks like, tell me this community supports LGBT people once there is a rule that goes by "respect all members regardless of their sexual orientation and...".

The rule we already have is even better:

Quote:

Always be respectful to other members. Flaming or abusing members in any way will not be tolerated.

thEsp 09-10-2021 12:15

Except that it makes your "pride month" a fairy tale not an actual promotion.

Spirit_12 09-10-2021 19:02

I didn't even notice the logo until I started reading this thread. Here are my two cents, being accepting is fine, but it shouldn't be in your face all the time. Like you should never feel the need to showcase that you are accepting by symbols or catchphrases.

With that being said, if this is what AM want to do then do it. Makes no difference to me.