AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   SuperLogs: GoldenEye: Source 1.1.2 (updated 2010-06-19) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=99236)

psychonic 08-02-2009 23:00

SuperLogs: GoldenEye: Source 1.1.2 (updated 2010-06-19)

3 Attachment(s)
SuperLogs: GoldenEye: Source

This is part of a series of plugins for many mods to enable more detailed logging, all in HL Log Standard.

These plugins give the ability to track many things not natively logged by the game in log parsers such as HLstatsX:CE, Psychostats, and others.

For SuperLogs: GoldenEye: Source, the following features are available:

Actions
  • headshot
  • Round_Win
  • Round_Win_Team (team action)
  • GE_AWARD_DEADLY
  • GE_AWARD_HONORABLE
  • GE_AWARD_PROFESSIONAL
  • GE_AWARD_MARKSMANSHIP
  • GE_AWARD_AC10
  • GE_AWARD_FRANTIC
  • GE_AWARD_WTA
  • GE_AWARD_LEMMING
  • GE_AWARD_LONGIN
  • GE_AWARD_SHORTIN
  • GE_AWARD_DISHONORABLE
  • GE_AWARD_NOTAC10
  • GE_AWARD_MOSTLYHARMLESS

Weapon logging for hitgroup, accuracy, and damage statistics

Role changes
  • jaws
  • bond
  • boris
  • Mayday
  • Mishkin
  • oddjob
  • ourumov
  • samedi
  • valentin
Ex.
Code:

L 07/12/2009 - 22:03:54: "nNn| UltraPimpFizzDaddy.raw<2><STEAM_0:1:4153990><Unassigned>" changed role to "oddjob"
Kill location coordinates
Note that these are logged as an extra line before the death message is logged as supported by HLX:CE 1.6 and later as well as future versions of Psychostats.
Ex.
Code:

L 07/30/2009 - 15:20:08: World triggered "killlocation" (attacker_position "-398 1216 -105") (victim_position "-277 585 76")
Logging "Fixes"
  • Logs a "Started Map:..." line for the first map of the server (would normally happen too early to be logged)
  • Player chat is logged

There are some cvars available to control what does and does not get logged by the plugin as some plugins may overlap functionality (ex. HLstatsX:CE Ingame Plugin <=1.5.6 logs headshot, backstab, and some others).

Cvars (1 = Enable; 0 = Disable)
superlogs_actions - Enable logging of actions (just Round_Win for now) (default on)
superlogs_headshots - Enable logging of headshot player action (default on)
superlogs_wstats - Enable logging of weapon stats (default on)
superlogs_locations - Enable logging of location on player death (default on)
superlogs_classchanges - Enable logging of character changes (default on)

Also See
SuperLogs: TF2
SuperLogs: L4D
SuperLogs: Insurgency
SuperLogs: NeoTokyo
SuperLogs: Age of Chivalry
SuperLogs: Fistful Of Frags
SuperLogs: CSS
SuperLogs: DODS
SuperLogs: Generic
SuperLogs: ZPS
SuperLogs: HL2DM/SourceForts
SuperLogs: CSpromod
SuperLogs: PVKII

Compiling Notes
SuperLogs: GoldenEye: Source requires loghelper and wstatshelper.inc to be in the scripting/include directory when compiling, and therefore, will not compile on the web compiler. SM version 1.1 or higher is required to compile.

Excidium1138 08-19-2012 14:42

Re: SuperLogs: GoldenEye: Source 1.1.2 (updated 2010-06-19)

I have added all files wstatshelper into include folder and loghelper the .sp is in scripting folder the smx is in plugins...the stats site still doesnt log accuracy...Im using Superlogs-GES had hlxce1.6 installed...any ideas what Im doing wrong Even tho those cvars are on by default i have them in the autoexec.cfg just in case...still no go

sipster19 08-19-2012 16:13

You only need the smx file. The rest are for if you need to recompile it.

Excidium1138 08-22-2012 18:05

Ok I recompiled with SM 1.4.4 and added the newest smx....as b4 no go the accuracy doesnt log...can this be something to do with my stats site?...cvars are on autoexec with the value of 1 even tho they are on by default

papel 09-25-2020 18:44

Hi, Psychonic. Thank you very much for the plugin! I am using it on my server and it is very good. However, there is a problem. When playing as a team, only the winning player (round_win) is recorded in the log. The winning team (MI6 or JANUS) round_win_team is not registered. Can you help me fix this?