AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Damage Money (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=27468)

GHW_Chronic 04-22-2006 21:11

Damage Money

8 Attachment(s)
  • This plugin gets rid of the old CS system of $300 for killing a person. Instead now, you get $X for every damage that you do to the player (set by CVAR) and $X for killing the player (set by CVAR). You can also choose if they get a bonus for the kill and for every headshot.

CVARs:
  • money_per_damage - $ per each damage dealt to a target (Default: 3)
  • money_kill_bonus - Bonus $ you get for killing the target (Default: 100)
    • This plugin automatically takes away the $300 you get for killing a player and gives them whatever this CVAR is set to.
  • money_hs_bonus - Bonus $ for every HS you make (Default: 50)
  • money_after_death - 1=Money after enemy dies | 0=instant (Default: 1)

Emp` 04-22-2006 21:55

nicely done, i made a simple version of this for my server couple months ago. browsed through the code, nicely done :)

Brad 04-22-2006 22:13

Interesting concept. :up:

X-Tender 06-18-2006 12:20

Hmmm,, the idea por the plugin is great.
But it behaved a little bit strange on my server, we have there CS:CZ and dirring th playing my money grows and suddenly .. dirring the same round .. i lost about 1000$ or more .. o_O ...

GHW_Chronic 07-08-2006 10:55

Re: Damage Money

Quote:

Originally Posted by X-Tender
Hmmm,, the idea por the plugin is great.
But it behaved a little bit strange on my server, we have there CS:CZ and dirring th playing my money grows and suddenly .. dirring the same round .. i lost about 1000$ or more .. o_O ...

Absolutely no reason that this should have happened.

Bonesmuggler 09-03-2006 19:51

I just downloaded the amxx for this plugin but I get bad load when i install it. I have the CStrike module on, So I tried to download the sma file to compile it myself and I got these 5 errors:

gwh_damage_money.sma(66) : error 017: undefined symbol "get_pcvar_num"

gwh_damage_money.sma(77) : error 017: undefined symbol "get_pcvar_num"

gwh_damage_money.sma(87) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is neveer used: "mhb"

gwh_damage_money.sma(87) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is neveer used: "mkb"

gwh_damage_money.sma(87) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is neveer used: "mod"

gwh_damage_money.sma(87) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is neveer used: "mpd"

Now the amxmodx I'm running on my server is v1.60. Is this plugin not compatable with that version?

Thanks
Bones

GHW_Chronic 09-03-2006 20:50

1.7+

GHW_Chronic 09-14-2006 19:40

why would u post that into this topic? that belongs in the help forum.

Maurice 11-09-2006 20:40

Hmm, when i read what this plugin had supposed to do i thought WOW this is just what i need but after testing it on several servers it seems the plugin is kinda buggy. When i kill enemys my money degrees in value! and when the terrors won i got as CT + $8000?!?

I'm using amxx V1.76a and hope the plug will be fixed one day because its a briljant idea...

GHW_Chronic 11-09-2006 23:40

please rephrase that into english.