AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Sm_Skinchooser (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=87597)

andi67 04-02-2009 03:46

Re: Sm_Skinchooser for Counterstrike Source

I mean , have you set up your own models and configured out your skins.ini with the right flags?

For Admins "t" flag
for Public ""
for Group "your Group"

and set your models in the right section?

Leave your serverip here and I will take a look on it in the next days.

Koshy 04-03-2009 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by andi67 (Post 795291)
I mean , have you set up your own models and configured out your skins.ini with the right flags?

For Admins "t" flag
for Public ""
for Group "your Group"

and set your models in the right section?

Leave your serverip here and I will take a look on it in the next days.

Well i don't have it on right now because of the problems it had... as for the skins.ini I didn't touch it... so yes it has the right flags...

And as I said, if they don't pick the public menu first then they can't access the others just like it is suppose to be (but also blocking public). But if they select public, then they can access any of the other menus after.

andi67 04-04-2009 05:19

Can you please attach your skins_css.ini and skindownloads_css.ini
I will take a look on it.

andi67 04-05-2009 03:06

Last night I did a test again on one of our Servers and all is working well.

Fawkes 04-07-2009 09:24

hi .. i try this system .. and its working but i still have a problem that is if i take likeadmins models and i dont have acceses to it so i get this msg "you dont have acceses to this...." so now the problem coming i get the same msg on all models like public to and i cant get accses to public skins more i try efter the new round same only way its working is if the map changing..
and what i understand its shuld remove it next round but nothing hapen... help plz..

andi67 04-07-2009 13:48

you´re right , if you choose a skin that is not for you than you are not able to set a skin until the map changes , that is normal.

Fawkes 04-07-2009 16:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by andi67 (Post 799943)
you´re right , if you choose a skin that is not for you than you are not able to set a skin until the map changes , that is normal.

ok But is that somthing i can do or you can change the code så ppl that prese the worng botten, so the lock is gone like efter one round or something because its sucks to wait one map to can change skin agen ..
and i have c one thing if some admin that have assec to the skin and he is online and typing !models and only go in to the admin meny then the public meny open agen .. maybe bug`?

andi67 04-09-2009 15:17

No , the menu for public,admin and groups is only build in one since it uses only one ini for all skins so it shows up for everyone.
As I said before a public player should know that he can not use adminskins...
The other way would be like it mani did but that is not so easy to setup for anyone , it uses for every skin his own txt-file....

alpen 04-10-2009 11:43

OK. What with all these models? Where can I get all of these models "b4p" which are needed for this plugin to work? I know I can change this to the models I choose by myself but..

andi67 04-11-2009 03:07

They are part of the "Starwarssourcemod" avaible at the eventscripts forums.