AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   New Submissions (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Hero: US Marine (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=30821)

m0l 09-02-2004 16:18

Hero: US Marine

2 Attachment(s)
US Marine

Description
M4A1 Reskin - Lower Gravity / New M4A1 skin with unlimited ammo and more damge

shconfig.cfg CVARS
Code:

//US Marine
usmarine_level 10
usmarine_m4a1mult 1.5                //Multiplier for m4a1 damage
usmarine_gravity 0.40                //Gravity US Marine has

adversary*D 09-02-2004 16:33

"sh_usmarine.amx" goes in amx/plugins

Chivas2973 09-02-2004 17:01

so this hero just has a different model, can jump a little higher and does 1 1/2 damage

well, atleast it is a new one, thanx for the effort

notused 09-03-2004 11:36

[sarkasm]wow what a cool awesome new hero idea, where do you get the idea for this hero.[/sarkasm]

next time only post the model...

Prowler 09-03-2004 12:28

and you guys wonder why people don't post their heros here :P

Some support for the hero makers i think is needed :P or people won't post em cause they might think they aren't up to scratch.

Originality is always nice to see though :P

notused 09-03-2004 13:59

support for good heros, everyone is able to produce such a hero without any coding, just copy and paste...
i backup everyone who produce good heros theese days, but this is just a new m4 model!

to all uniqe-hero creators:
plz dont fear, post your heros here!

everyone else:
let it be ...

Chivas2973 09-03-2004 19:54

you think we are bad, you should have seen the way this hero would have been replied to in the old forums, besides, I did say
Quote:

well, atleast it is a new one, thanx for the effort

Prowler 09-03-2004 23:27

lol, well the two heros i have made (asclepius, choob) are nothing more than modified versions of stock heros (well, choob is actually about 4 heros with all their stats lowerd and added into one, as a "starting" hero :P

as soon as i start attempting to make complex heros (which i am now) i can't install a farking listen server to test them :/

actually maybe you guys can help me. Gonna make a thread in scripting help, alls i want is someone to load up my AMX and see what he does (dont want to load the sma cause its not finished, and i dont want people doing the work for me :P, once its finished i'll upload the sma)

Biggamer 09-07-2004 21:26

Quote:

where do you get the idea for this hero
uhh, u think he could have goten the idea from my US Marine that i made months ago, just happens to use the same model...interesting, any one who has played on my servers -}mDc{- for any ammount of time knows i made that hero. while i never finished it, what was left in the unfinished version was exactly what this hero is, i was adding a working granade launcher.

i request that this hero be removed immediatly

imported_TicoMeElmo 09-07-2004 22:00

i think they already made a grenade launcher http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=30296

jtp10181 09-07-2004 22:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biggamer
i request that this hero be removed immediatly

haha.... riiiight... because you claim he stole the idea of your "unfinished" and never released or posted hero. Where is your copyright?

FLASHBANGER14 09-07-2004 22:54

awwwwww my post was deleted before but o well this must be a sweet model i have to check it out myself ive never used this hero before

m0l 09-09-2004 13:17

WTF

I was making a power with a new m4a1 model. I've search on the net for a model and i find this model. I DON'T STOLE IT THERE WAS NO COPYRIGHT.

vittu 09-09-2004 18:00

Re: WTF

Quote:

Originally Posted by <XcS> M0L
I was making a power with a new m4a1 model. I've search on the net for a model and i find this model. I DON'T STOLE IT THERE WAS NO COPYRIGHT.

he was talking to Biggamer... read the post more clearly, you can plainly see he was replying to Biggamer quote just like im replying to yours...

btw i agree with notused, this hero is only an m4 model replacement... get more creative...

Biggamer 09-10-2004 20:09

u just happened to pick the same model i used when i made a hero with the same name 8 months ago, i never released it cause i never finished it, i knew the model and no reloading wasnt enough of anything to release it so i didnt.
as for copywrite , yeah there is not but its not like im wanted to sue or anything. Are u saying u never played in my servers (mDc), and that its just coincedence that u just happen to use the same model i did?

EDIT: yeah there is a hero, but this uses the granade launcher thats on the m4a1 not a granade launcher as a HE grenade model

Harry_Mason 09-10-2004 20:21

this was clan -}mDc{-'s hero and still is our hero all he did was take the code and called it his own he didnt make this its exactlly ours in everyway this is on both our servers and if u ask any1 there its been there for at least a year. this fool is a thief said and donewe know where we got the skin and the code is ours biggamer made that almost a year ago. <XcS> M0L thats pretty lame to take our servers hero we even got ips on our website www.clanmdc.com and home page has the ips so u can go in and see the hero and see that its ours not his and he''s a fake.

O PS if i ever find out u are stealing from our servers and we know u ur fucked !

MTS Steel DrAgoN 09-10-2004 20:43

harry...people cant take heros from ur server.....so....i really think you are stupid and ive been to ur mdc server...you just take heros from everyone ELSE you have made NONE so why dont you back to ur hero were "UR" heros are and shut up

Prowler 09-10-2004 22:40

Geez, i could make a hero like this in an hour or two... if it was a really complex hero then yeah, but seriously this isn't worth the effort...

if this is your hero, then where did he get the SMA source code from? and if he just copied your idea and made the hero from scratch, then seeing as he released it offically, its technically HIS hero.

Just change the name and be done with it if you ask me.

Shinko 09-11-2004 23:14

Though its very simple to make, its the only one I've seen that is like this. At least one that gives damage with m4al. Its a cool idea and is better then alota other heros out there.

Chivas2973 09-11-2004 23:30

Quote:

better then alota other heros out there
I only disagree with this part, I can think of 150 heros that are better, but the hero is not worthless

Prowler 09-12-2004 00:08

I dont like heros that provide damage modifiers on Common weapons (ak,colt,mp5,awp etc) i try to add modifiers to less common weapons (galil, m3, famas, scout etc) so that those guns get used sometimes and not just everyone using the same weapons

imported_Phiber 09-12-2004 08:26

m3 is common :P

Prowler 09-12-2004 11:00

Not so much in the server i play in, mostly cause i've tried to keep the speed limited to 350, i hate super fast heros...

imported_velcroy 09-12-2004 13:30

does this hero work on amx 9.9 W/ Newest shero mod.
thanks alot good hero

m0l 09-12-2004 13:55

But i will delete it but you most post 'The real one'

MTS Steel DrAgoN 09-18-2004 02:19

<XcS> M0L

dont delete it
he cant prove its his hero...
and you cant "Steal" heros from plp's servers....
anyways.....if he says he didnt finish it..he cant say its his

Biggamer 09-28-2004 23:17

i realy dont care all that much any more as i dont realy play SH anymore but i find it very hard to belive that u were making a hero like this and just happen to pick the exact same name and find the exact same model.

sure its not copywrited but thats not the point.

yes what this hero does could be redone easily and i never released it becuase i never finished it, it was going to have a working granade launcher when u right click it shoots a granade out of the granade launcher on the bottom of the m4 but i couldnt get it to work without crashing

MTS Steel DrAgoN 09-28-2004 23:36

Quote:

i never finished it
than why dont you just shut up..and stop taking credit were you dont deserve it

m0l 09-30-2004 13:00

Quote:

I find it very hard to belive that u were making a hero like this and just happen to pick the exact same name and find the exact same model.
The name of the model whas named: US Marine. I named the hero to the model. If your versions is not finnish. What is your problem than!!!!!

MTS Steel DrAgoN 09-30-2004 14:34

he wants credit for something he didnt do....

Chivas2973 09-30-2004 14:38

can I have credit for half life 2
since we are handing credit out, lol

MTS Steel DrAgoN 09-30-2004 15:08

lol me 2! 8)

(_msv)dakilla(_msv) 12-15-2004 14:39

ok this hero is good i fix it so you dont get muiti kills from one person like what the old mourhous was doing but the other thing is the models from this gun switch like when a new round starts you knife will look like this gun can any one fix that heres my sofar fix copy and i think this hero is great

------------------------------
EDIT: attachment removed due to hero being updated in the main post

vittu 12-16-2004 00:11

OK so I got bored and fixed this POS hero...

--Read Carefully--

*fixed to work with shmod 1.17.6 and on all amx/x versions

**You must rename and change the location of the model (to reflect the new standard) to: models/shmod/usmarine_m4a1.mdl

changed ver number to 1.1 because of fixes and changes to code
-cvar change make sure you update your shcong.cfg if you use a different cvar for the m4a1 multiplier.
-Also note default level was changed from 11 to 10 because the default setup for shmod is 10 levels.
-many other small changes...

Edit: Decided to compile it for all versions with the model in the dl. (I still don't get why a marine has low grav?)

Code:

//US Marine
usmarine_level 10
usmarine_gravity 0.40                //Gravity US Marine has
usmarine_m4a1mult 1.5                //Multiplier for m4a1 damage

----------------------------------
EDIT: attachment removed due to hero being updated in the main post

Night Slayer 12-28-2004 04:51

Quote:

i am a retard, because i think people can take HEROS off my server. but im so stupid, i didnt notice that he couldnt do that.

besides if there WAS a way to take heros off the server youd prob be able to take the .amx off. but that would be alot more diff

eman 12-29-2004 05:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzNVIETbOi
Quote:

i am a retard, because i think people can take HEROS off my server. but im so stupid, i didnt notice that he couldnt do that.

besides if there WAS a way to take heros off the server youd prob be able to take the .amx off. but that would be alot more diff

dude he made the hero a long time ago, he never released to public only for his server, the guy just opened his mdls folder toook the mdl, riped off morpheus(using same code), us marines dont have gravity, k then claimed it as his idea end of story

missionhcky09 12-30-2004 01:24

mdoels

i have a question kidna off topic but not really i want the model for this guy but i dnt want the hero where do i put hte model for that? and i want the same for chucky with the knife

Organs-Rare 12-30-2004 20:55

Assuming you already downloaded the models from a server its quite simple. Go to C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/"Your steam name"/cstrike/models. For that usmarine m4, look in the file called usmarine, you should have the m4a1 skin inside. Simply copy it from that folder, and just place it under models, instead of putting it in the usmarine folder. Same goes for the knife. Chucky's knife is in the folder called "knife" you should have two files inside. Just copy them, and paste them in the models folder. When you wanna take em out, just delete em.

Night Slayer 12-31-2004 02:19

okay well at least the hero was released before the "real" guy did..psh..

imported_HOMiE 02-26-2005 01:59

hey u know when u open your plugins.ini when i put sh_usmarine.amx and i go to my console it says ... MX] Function not found (name "FindEntity") (plugin "sh_usmarine.amx"

can u plz help :(