AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Unapproved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag] (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=298770)

Danielej1 08-03-2022 16:11

Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name

I can't change my skins, what is problem?

naoww 08-04-2022 07:30

Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name

the !gloves works but the !ws !knife does not work, I have reinstalled it 2 times following the steps and nothing.

timliam2000 09-13-2022 13:53

Hey Guys, Hope you are well, I am looking for help with the setup of this mod, I set it up as instructed by nearly every single tutorial on the internet. every time I try run, "sm_create_adm_tables" it gives this error. "

"L 09/13/2022 - 16:45:46: [sql-admin-manager.smx] Query failed: attempt to write a readonly database
L 09/13/2022 - 16:45:46: [sql-admin-manager.smx] Query dump: CREATE TABLE sm_admins (id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT, authtype varchar(16) NOT NULL CHECK(authtype IN ('steam', 'ip', 'name')), identity varchar(65) NOT NULL, password varchar(65), flags varchar(30) NOT NULL, name varchar(65) NOT NULL, immunity INTEGER NOT NULL)
[SM] Failed to query database."

I can attached any information on the server but please, this is driving me insane

erky 09-25-2022 08:51

When I join the server and type !ws and choose a skin I get an error.
Also the skin doesn't change.

Code:

[SM] Blaming: weapons.smx
[SM] Call stack trace:
[SM]  [0] SetEntProp
[SM]  [1] Line 257, tmp/addons/sourcemod/scripting/weapons.sp::SetWeaponProps
[SM]  [2] Line 55, tmp/addons/sourcemod/scripting/weapons/hooks.sp::GiveNamedItemPost
[SM]  [4] GivePlayerItem
[SM]  [5] Line 336, tmp/addons/sourcemod/scripting/weapons.sp::RefreshWeapon
[SM]  [6] Line 39, tmp/addons/sourcemod/scripting/weapons/menus.sp::WeaponsMenuHandler

I tried reinstalling this plugin and PTaH but it didn't work.

stewje 11-11-2022 09:03

I just installed Warmod + !gloves and !knife. The problem ive with these 3 plugins combined is that the Warmod plugin has a Command called !knife to start the Kniferound. That means i cant use the !knife to switch my Knife skin because these 2 Command interfere with each other. Is there a way to remove a command from a plugin or does anyone else have an idea how to fix that problem? Would appreciate.

cr5pyN 12-25-2022 13:01

is it possible to edit a user's data in the mysql database? specifically, i want to change a user's number of stattrak kills, thanks

hoyxen 01-17-2023 10:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by cr5pyN (Post 2795926)
is it possible to edit a user's data in the mysql database? specifically, i want to change a user's number of stattrak kills, thanks

Yes, it is possible.

Wizzardoff 02-03-2023 18:58

sdhooks "not working" after csgo and sm update. Any fix?

EDIT: Reinstalling SM fixed it for now. Well see later.